• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Harleyrider_50

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 19, 2010
    So. Indiana
    Made the argument with some ill-inform'd just the other day and told'em.....
    "I could take a shotty......and literally take somebody,or a room full of people/persons APART.....if that was my goal...."

They could'nt come up with any counter-argument(s).......:rolleyes:

lucky4034

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jan 14, 2012
    While I get the point... If I was the .gov I could rip this video to shreds.

From my count the AR just killed 25 people and the shotgun 4 and maybe a bystandard. Comparing apples to oranges isn't doing anyone favors. They are both different tools and both are effective at what the are designed for.

BogWalker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 5, 2013
    When I was elementary you know what our intruder safety drill was? We all crouched down in a coat closet with one open side instead of a door. So if the shooter stood at that entrance we could not get out. Crouched and packed like we were a tube of buck shot could have killed all 20+ kids. An AR could do that, but it would take more time and precision. Being children no way we could fight back so a double barrel could even get the job done.

Old_grunt

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 6, 2011
    Bloomington
    While I get the point... If I was the .gov I could rip this video to shreds.

From my count the AR just killed 25 people and the shotgun 4 and maybe a bystandard. Comparing apples to oranges isn't doing anyone favors. They are both different tools and both are effective at what the are designed for.

I have to disagree with your assessment. Single shot kills aren't made in firefights, by your average soldier or marine. Snipers make one shot kills, but almost certainly fire more than one round, due to having to make adjustments/allowances for conditions. Had Adam Lanza used a Remington 870 or 1100 loaded with 00 buckshot, the numbers of injured and deceased would have been much higher.

:twocents:

Top Bottom