Not open for further replies.

j706

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    60   0   1
    Dec 4, 2008
    Lizton
    A tragic incident just got a lot more tragic. No excuses for that type of behavior. If things are like they are stated,someone is going to prison. Very bad deal for everyone involved. I really hate to hear it.

IndyMonkey

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2010
    no leniency should be given to that police officer.

Im pro police, but there is no excuse for what he did.

1032JBT

LEO and PROUD of it.......even if others aren't
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    Noblesville
    A tragic incident just got a lot more tragic. No excuses for that type of behavior. If things are like they are stated,someone is going to prison. Very bad deal for everyone involved. I really hate to hear it.

As he should..........just like anyone else should.

no leniency should be given to that police officer.

Im pro police, but there is no excuse for what he did.

Agree 100%......on both accounts

This would have happened if the the guy on the bike had a loud exhaust.

What you did there............I see it...................:laugh:

public servant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Keep in mind that Indiana has thousands of police officers that went to work today that were not intoxicated. Unfortunately...that's not the ones you'll read about in the newspapers.

To the thousands that did not...hats off to you for the jobs you do. May God bless you and keep you safe.

To the families involved in this tragedy...may God ease your pain. Your lives will never be the same.

This is a very sad day.

KDUBCR250

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 21, 2008
    Martinsville
    Keep in mind that Indiana has thousands of police officers that went to work today that were not intoxicated. Unfortunately...that's not the ones you'll read about in the newspapers.

To the families involved in this tragedy...may God ease your pain. Your lives will never be the same.

This is a very sad day.
    +1 and to the Millions of everyday people who did not drive while intoxicated :D

Thumper

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2009
    South Indy
    I am still confused.You can ride a bike with straight pipes and no helmet but i cannot run straight headers and will wear a seatbelt in my car.
    It is a very sad story but give race cars a chance.When you have over $30,000 in a old car you are not going to do something stupid.No helmets on bikes running straight pipes.Jake Brakes,big trucks with straight pipes.Why crack down on me?

ihateiraq

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 25, 2009
    Upinya
    between this guy, the guy that canned for that incident with that teenager, and i thought i saw at least one more that lost his job, is IMPD going to be hiring or what? im in the market for a new job.

paddling_man

Master
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Jul 17, 2008
    Fishers
    between this guy, the guy that canned for that incident with that teenager, and i thought i saw at least one more that lost his job, is IMPD going to be hiring or what? im in the market for a new job.

It does make it tempting, doesn't it? :yesway: 'Course, I would only be trading one type of insufferable BS for another. I'm trying to avoid the grass-is-greener trap but it does make me think...

KDUBCR250

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 21, 2008
    Martinsville
    I am still confused.You can ride a bike with straight pipes and no helmet but i cannot run straight headers and will wear a seatbelt in my car.
    It is a very sad story but give race cars a chance.When you have over $30,000 in a old car you are not going to do something stupid.No helmets on bikes running straight pipes.Jake Brakes,big trucks with straight pipes.Why crack down on me?
    I ride and I fear that those days are numbered :twocents: and seatbelts on a motocycle just seem like a bad idea :D

Bert

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    58   0   0
    Apr 24, 2010
    Shelbyville
    shouldn't he be held to a higher standard? As an enforcer of the law , he also jeperdized the life of a fellow officer , his dog .

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom