• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • thompal

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 27, 2008
    Beech Grove
    So far I have tried the vape and the flower versions. I have heard the cake flavors are supposed to be good for pain.

I think the vape is stronger than the flower but I've only tried one variety/flavor of flower. I have only recently discovered Delta 8.

The flower almost needs to be rolled like a cigarette to be consumed effectively.

I have heard other people at the CBD store talk about how well they like the gummies.

The gummies are expensive and I'm sure I would accidentally eat too many because I really like gummies, so I haven't tried them.

Typically two or three hits off a Delta 8 vape will relieve the pressure in the back of the brain/skull area for me. It's like it's releasing the pressure on pinched nerves. It helps relieve the sharpness of the pain.

I have residual whiplash in my neck and lower back as well as probable carpal tunnel in both wrists and arthritis in all fingers.

The decompression sensation in the brain tames the fire of the pain.

It's a nice relaxed happy without a stoned or compromised feeling.

Other things I have used for pain;

Stretching is great for pain.

Boswella can be taken orally or frankincense applied topically to help with pain.

Alpha lipoic acid by itself or mixed with L-Carnitine is great for nerve pain.

I like MSM for arthritis pain.

Glucosamine and chondroitin combined can be very effective for some people for joint pain. For anyone with allergies I would be cautious. Something about it triggers a mild allergic reaction for me.

Where can you find the Delta 8, or any of the ones that actually do any good for pain relief?

Timjoebillybob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    Delta 8 helps take the edge off of my pain so I can control it mentally without the use of any OTC or RX pharmaceuticals.
    Just in case you didn't know Delta-8 is a form of THC. It will supposedly get you high. Delta-9 is the illegal one.

Personally I think it should all be legal, I'm just letting you know in case you didn't/were against it. And since you mentioned that you had just started taking it, to tell you to watch it when you drive.

Here is a link that explains it a bit better.

gungirl65

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 11, 2011
    Richmond
    Where can you find the Delta 8, or any of the ones that actually do any good for pain relief?
    You will probably need to google CBD or tobacco stores near you that sell delta 8.

There's a CBD shop in Greenfield next to I think it's pizza king on 40 that sells delta 8 products. I discovered them a couple of weeks ago.

Pepi

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 7, 2010
    Hartford City 47348
    My doctor called me about this. The first thing she asked was, "Do you do CBD oil?" I said, didn't you look at my records? I told you over a year ago I started using it for back pain.

The reason for my drug test is ... She prescribes me 30 Valium a year for when we travel. Years ago I had an accident with a semi and they freak me out on the interstates. Valium really helps me with this Phobia I've developed. I guess Indiana is now making doctors do this? I also talked to my buddy (Lawyer) and he said, "Forget about it"

Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Oct 3, 2008
    On a hill in Perry C
    So far I have tried the vape and the flower versions. I have heard the cake flavors are supposed to be good for pain.

I think the vape is stronger than the flower but I've only tried one variety/flavor of flower. I have only recently discovered Delta 8.

The flower almost needs to be rolled like a cigarette to be consumed effectively.

I have heard other people at the CBD store talk about how well they like the gummies.

The gummies are expensive and I'm sure I would accidentally eat too many because I really like gummies, so I haven't tried them.

Typically two or three hits off a Delta 8 vape will relieve the pressure in the back of the brain/skull area for me. It's like it's releasing the pressure on pinched nerves. It helps relieve the sharpness of the pain.

I have residual whiplash in my neck and lower back as well as probable carpal tunnel in both wrists and arthritis in all fingers.

Boswella can be taken orally or frankincense applied topically to help with pain.

Glucosamine and chondroitin combined can be very effective for some people for joint pain. For anyone with allergies I would be cautious. Something about it triggers a mild allergic reaction for me.
    My friend uses the gummies. He's never smoked so didn't want to try the vape and definitely not the flower. The way I understand it the gummies last longer and have a more steady release of the active ingredients.
    Last time I was over my back (got a couple of compression fractures years ago) and knee (old and worn out) had been bothering me a bit for a couple of days so he gave me about a quarter of a gummy. Less than an hour I was pain free and slept the best I'd had in several nights. Picked some up for the next time my bits and pieces decide to flare up.

The Bubba Effect

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    May 13, 2010
    High Rockies
    For you guys getting delta 8 thc, since you will fail a drug test anyway, why not drive to Illinois and buy regulated marijuana product from a dispensary?

I wouldn't trust the stuff you are buying at gas stations or head shops at all as I don't trust their testing.

The Bubba Effect

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    May 13, 2010
    High Rockies

You say that you have tried the delta8 flower.....

I do not think there can be delta8 flower naturally. Delta 8 is made in a lab. I also don't think "hemp flower" is legal in Indiana.

As best as i can figure, the "delta 8 flower" is either
    1: hemp flower sprayed with synthetic delta8
    2: non cannabis material sprayed with synthetic delta8
    3: marijuana flower containing naturelly occurring regular old delta9 thc
    4: unknown material sprayed with unknown chemicals.
    5: hemp flower sprayed with unknown chemicals

I understand the motivation to find pain relief. I do not at all trust the industry behind delta8.

Top Bottom