• ...and so much more!
  • Mr Evilwrench

Quantum Mechanic
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2011
    Carmel
    I want to have an AR-15 that looks 100% like an M16, just to have and to put on my way. It has to have the first gen stock which is shorter than the A2, no brass deflector or forward assist, and original sights and pistol grip.

That's weird and cool. I actually built one of those, triangular handguard, thin barrel, XM everything just like the first ones to Vietnam. Has a Bushmaster lower, but the rest is the real thing. Sucks to fire it left handed :) First time I did I wound up with a little red circle on my neck. May have to scrounge up one of those clamp on brass deflectors.

BEBOATS

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 28, 2012
    Paoli, Indiana
    There are so many on my list but lately my fever has been up for a authentic Lee Enfield No. 5 MK 1 Jungle carbine. With surplus.303 ammo so hard to find and new being so high probably couldn't afford to shoot it very much. Any nice fiearm can get on my dream list pretty easy.

snapping turtle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 5, 2009
    Madison county
    I guess my tastes are a little on the cheaper side, So i will list a few by price like under 600, just over around 1000 and a unlimited won the lotto range.

For some of us a dream gun could be a mint model 60 marlin.

1: used savage model 24 deluxe 22 mag over 20 guage.
    2: used Suhl 150 with the tuner attached.
    3: used H@k P7 m9 ( I have always wanted one Would be my light saber or blaster)

A little higher in cost:

1 Smith and wesson model 41
    2: smith and wesson taget master (should be in below catagory)
    3: rem model 40X heavy barrel

Unlimited

1: 1200 rpm tommy gun with violin case. (The surpressed gangster in me)
    2: perfect condition coffee mill sharps carbine ( the civil war fan)
    3: Perfect case colored winchester 1886 in 45-70 or 50-100 (The american bison hunter)

BEBOATS

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 28, 2012
    Paoli, Indiana
    This is probably the wrong place to enter this but earlier today I listed a Lee Enfield Jungle carbine as being on my dream list. This afternoon I received a call from one of my boys who lives in Kent Indiana and he was at a yard sale where they had a couple of rifles for sale. He always gives me a call if he runs across any type of firearm for sale. The call today sounded like it had to be a jungle carbine by having a flash hider and ser, no. etched on receiver so bought it sight unseen. Sure hope it is a authentic.
    Wil find out tomorrow.

Desdinova

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 9, 2012
    Austin
    Held a replica MP40 once and since that day, I'd be willing to give up unspecified body parts to have the real thing. Couldn't even tell you why, just love that thing!

Salty Possum

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 2, 2012
    Greenfield, IN
    Well here is my list, I want all of these by the end of 2013 (I hope)

Pistols/Revolvers
    1. Ruger SR40
    2. Ruger LCR (.38 Special)

Rifles
    1. Ruger 10/22 Carbine
    2. Ruger Mini 14 Ranch Rifle
    3. Ruger SR-22 Rifle

Yeah I've shot 3 of the above firearms and looked at the other ones in the flesh, I think I'm a Ruger man :)

Last edited:

KPierce

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 7, 2008
    Jeffersonville
    My biggest dream for a gun would be a 1911 platform that shoots 7.62x25 using double stack mags. Could be possible I guess, but would have to be completely custom I think.

JimmyR

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 6, 2012
    Clark County
    I'm new in this world, but my "current" dream gun is an Italian made Beretta 92. I'd been looking at some of the smaller models, and finally asked to handle a 92. Wow. I realized that I love Beretta 9's, and this one just stole my heart. I might never carry it, but I would probably hold it tight and make some beautiful music with it- if you call gunshots at a range music...

Mosinowner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 1, 2011
    PEO_M249_Para_ACOG.jpg

Seaweed02

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 11, 2012
    An Arsenal SA M7 Classic AK47

My dream gun is the same one that sent me on a search of the internet, and ultimately led me to this website. An Arsenal SA M7 Classic AK47 rifle. Not made anymore.

Anyone have one for me?

RBrianHarless

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 12, 2011
    Kokomo
    Springfield M1A. I have shooting at Camp Perry on my bucket list. :D Even though I do not have a bucket list, would be something cool to add to my shooting resume.

Top Bottom