• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Knife Lady

PROUD TO BE AN ARMY BRAT
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 1, 2010
    Central USA
    There are almost no words to describe how painful this is. I wonder who and how these pictures were taken and got exposed? These babies were almost full term. This is a disgrace and anyone who performs abortions on this size of fetus should be in prison for the rest of their life.
    These poor babies who get killed by abortions have no advocate for them. A woman has the right to an abortion this is true but what about the babies right to be born? If a woman is pregnant and she is murdered then the murderer is charged with killing the woman and the unborn child but yet abortions are legal and is not considered murder. Our laws are so messed up and so contradictive. I hope this so called Doctor who took an oath when he became a doctor will meet his maker and soon. Blessed are the children.

Doug

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    69   0   0
    Sep 5, 2008
    Indianapolis
    To quote from an Abortion Rights Activist's article:

Finally, the fetal brain is not yet capable of conscious thought and memory (which aren't fully actualized until two or three years after birth). But our complex brains are what set us apart from animals and define us as human beings. The brain is the seat of personhood.

This found here: Personhood: Is a Fetus a Human Being?

Therefore, it would seem likely that a "fetus ex-utero" (sometimes called a child) is a "non-person" and could be "terminated" anytime up to age two or three.

There are elements of the left who seriously hold this view.

$mooth

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 27, 2010
    Texas
    There are almost no words to describe how painful this is. I wonder who and how these pictures were taken and got exposed? These babies were almost full term. This is a disgrace and anyone who performs abortions on this size of fetus should be in prison for the rest of their life.
    These poor babies who get killed by abortions have no advocate for them. A woman has the right to an abortion this is true but what about the babies right to be born? If a woman is pregnant and she is murdered then the murderer is charged with killing the woman and the unborn child but yet abortions are legal and is not considered murder. Our laws are so messed up and so contradictive. I hope this so called Doctor who took an oath when he became a doctor will meet his maker and soon. Blessed are the children.

Although I agree with most of what you said, I believe the bolded part may not be true. I don't know all states, but I thought most of them would only charge the murderer with one count, unless they could prove that the infant had air in their lungs (took a breath) so they could claim the child was born, then died.

Again, I'm not sure, so I'm open to more proof.

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    I've never read anything that brought out the kind of feelings in me that I just had. I honestly didn't know I had those feelings. What a sick person. I fail to see how anyone could harm a newborn child. They are innocence personified. Disgusting. I would hate to be this man on the day that he meets his maker....

ashby koss

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jan 24, 2013
    Connersville
    Why is it the only options that ever gets brought up is Abortion or no abortion (keep the baby)? What is wrong with Adoption? I mean really. Does it not fill both needs?

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Why is it the only options that ever gets brought up is Abortion or no abortion (keep the baby)? What is wrong with Adoption? I mean really. Does it not fill both needs?

:+1:

I am a huge adoption advocate. There are so many wonderful people in this world who would love to have children but are unable to. Give them a chance to be parents and give a child a chance at life. Win win.

forgop

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 29, 2012
    Southeast Indy

Because it is "their body" and who are you to inconvenience women for not taking precautions? I'm not absolving men of responsibility, but if she's not on any sort of birth control and she doesn't force the man to wrap up, that's on her. Abortion has done nothing but condone the legal right to not practice any means of personal responsibility.

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    I saw those pics about a week and a half ago and won't be clicking on the link again. Very, very disturbing.

That piece of **** is a murderer and needs to be put to death slowly and painfully.

BigBoxaJunk

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 9, 2013
    East-ish

Am I the only one who read down to the part where it says "The bones were quickly determined to be animal remains."?

I found some animal bones in my barn once, and nobody wrote an article about it.

The dude is a monster, and the writer of the article is a slimeball trying to generate "clicks" by making the "remains" sound like something they were not.

Last edited:

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Michael.
    Top Bottom