• Electronrider

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    White County
    Let me guess, she lives in wisconsin?

Amen!

You just got a new rifle, and your already doubting its capabilities. I'm shooting sub 1 inch 5 shot groups at a hundred yards with my DPMS LR-308.

The reason we are asking for pictures is that you are not giving details. There are a number of variations of an LR-308. For instance, mine is a 24 inch stainless bull barrel. They make other variations as well.

A good bipod, and whatever money you want to spend on a scope is all you really need for now, perhaps a nice 2-stage trigger if you have the coin to spare.

You can have all the money in the world sunk into that gun, and unless you get competant, it wont mean a thing. Save your money on the high dollar scope, and go buy a case of Federal gold metal match in 168gr., and learn your gun.

flatoutt

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Feb 22, 2012
    agreed im looking into vortex as we speak they are looking good so far. going to do a little warranty research. flatoutt does your pod attach to the sling swivel??

I did a custom mount. I am a machinist by trade and like to tinker with things. Did not use sling swivel. Mine is a heavy barrel and I would imagine that i will be getting some kind of sling before to long.

Top Bottom