• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • norman428

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Aug 10, 2009
    Noblesville
    The video clip is shot from inside a live fire shoot house from a "down range" angle. It is not a camera mounted on a tripod as it swings when the second shooter enters.

Yeah that took me awhile to realize, what the heck, i know people know the limitations of their firearms, but its not like accidents don't happen.
    I think its dumb what the camera guy, (or guys if you count the video) are doing, one slip up and YOUR LIFE IS OVER........meh not important.....?

kingnereli

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 2, 2008
    New Castle
    The video clip is shot from inside a live fire shoot house from a "down range" angle. It is not a camera mounted on a tripod as it swings when the second shooter enters.

Okay, you found more examples of stupid. At least in the video the guy is above the shooting rather then right in front of it. That's an improvement.

Steve MI

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2008
    None that can't be replicated with air soft or simunitions. The exception would be the hands on gun shot wound first aid training when stupid progresses to its logical conclusion.

there is no substitute for live fire...... in a lot of situations
    and guess what more are killed in LEO sims training than you think

as for the cat walk
    The acr video was shot at T1G those in the video are all former/current SF/Delta/OGA and a few others i know them well and have trained in that house that cat walk is 20 feet up from the rooms as for matt and shrek i had a great dinner with them and party this past week we laughed at that video and all the **** it gets.

Top Bottom