• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Disposable Heart

Grandmaster
    Rating - 99.6%
    246   1   1
    Apr 18, 2008
    Greenfield, IN
    The link is missing right now. Once Benjamin Netanyaho gets back to Isreal, I expect his Air Force will make that link to Tehran in their F-16s. Without AWACS overwatch, the Iranians are sitting ducks.;)

So, we aren't selling them one, contrary to what you said earlier? No news link?:dunno:

I know everyone hates Iran, and everyone hates Obama, lets keep the making up crap to the hilljacks...

Dryden

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 5, 2009
    N.E. Indianapolis
    So, we aren't selling them one, contrary to what you said earlier? No news link?:dunno:

I know everyone hates Iran, and everyone hates Obama, lets keep the making up crap to the hilljacks...[/quote]

I'm slow to anger, but this response kinda got to me.
    If I'm not mistaken, we are posting in the Break Room. So, what's with the attitude about me making up crap?
    Hilljack??? If you can't keep up with current events, it wouldn't be wise to display that here.

jblomenberg16

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    67   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Southern Indiana
    We sold them the planes but, we didn't give them the instruction manual.

I wonder if the crowd appauded when the planes went down.... thinking it was part of the impressive show of military might.:D

Nah, it was probably the crowd that shot them down as they were firing their AK's in the air and chearing!

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Where is your source on this information? Please post a link.

Dryden was CLEARLY making a joke with AWACS comment.

Even us hilljacks were able to tell the difference and know that bam was not
    flying the iranians back in a mil jet. Seriously.
    Hey Dryden maybe you should post sarcastic comments or jokes in purple like Paco B.
    :):

To the OP... that's pretty ironic, don't ya think?
    I mean crashing into a "shrine" as well!
    Irony +1

Dryden

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 5, 2009
    N.E. Indianapolis
    Dryden was CLEARLY making a joke with AWACS comment.

Even us hilljacks were able to tell the difference and know that bam was not
    flying the iranians back in a mil jet. Seriously.
    Hey Dryden maybe you should post sarcastic comments or jokes in purple like Paco B.
    :):

When Paco did that, I said to myself, that never happen to me because I'm so stupidly out of wack that NOBODY could take it serious. It just touched a nerve to be told off by a 26 year old girl that has no sense of humor AND then even disparages members as "hilljacks".:dunno:

jblomenberg16

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    67   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Southern Indiana
    facepalm.jpg

Dryden

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 5, 2009
    N.E. Indianapolis
    Sure. Not a problem.

Benjamin Netanyahu is about to turn Tehran into the biggest pile of glass slag in the Middel East. The U.N. will stomp their feet and cry. Other countries in the region will race each other to get at the oil. And Barry will stand there in front of his teleprompter reading something about something else.
    GO ISREAL...:rockwoot:

Disposable Heart

Grandmaster
    Rating - 99.6%
    246   1   1
    Apr 18, 2008
    Greenfield, IN
    Dryden, my apologies. Bad day, coupled with a general discontempt towards the things goin' on in the world.

I did like the Canada thing though! :D True about Israel, any move, even the slightest by Iran, Israel will kick some serious butt. Iran will have to depend on ground radar (immobile and easily hit) and the air war will begin. The Israeli airforce has actual battle experience (in the air) against Syria, the old American aircraft we "gave" them and the old Soviet stuff from the Shah period and Cold War would probably have HUGE difficulty in even gettin off the ground. Last time I looked, Israel was on top of their inventory and training, I can't even imagine the training given to Iranian pilots, maybe Microsoft Flight Simulator? :)

Dryden

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 5, 2009
    N.E. Indianapolis
    Disposable Heart wrote: Dryden, my apologies. Bad day, coupled with a general discontempt towards the things goin' on in the world.

We're good. I appriciate the appology. Things are bad and sometimes my humor is a little flipant. ;)

Dryden

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 5, 2009
    N.E. Indianapolis
    Disposable Heart wrote: I can't even imagine the training given to Iranian pilots, maybe Microsoft Flight Simulator? :)

I was stationed at Whiteman Air Force base in MO, when we were training Iranian pilots in Harrier Jump Jets (1974-78). One idiot dumped the plane at low altitude and he ejected at about 30 feet. He bounced off the runway pretty hard. We never saw another Iranian pilot fly again.:rolleyes:

Bill of Rights

Cogito, ergo porto.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?
    Dryden, my apologies....

We're good. I appriciate the appology. Things are bad and sometimes my humor is a little flipant. ;)

Gentlemen,

I thought about repping both of you, but I think I'm pretty close to repped out for today, so instead (for now) I'm going to thank you both publicly for addressing the resolution maturely and politely.

Note that I say "for now" because I won't always be low on rep. ;)

Very well done, gents. Thank you very much.

Blessings,
    Bill

Dryden

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 5, 2009
    N.E. Indianapolis
    We're good. I appriciate the appology. Things are bad and sometimes my humor is a little flipant

WOW. Did I really mispell ALL those words???? I gotta get some better educationness.:rolleyes:

eatsnopaste

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 23, 2008
    South Bend
    while we are pointing and laughing at those wacky Persians the French are probably already negotiating a price for a new one, remember they are the ones that built the first nuclear facility that Israel destroyed.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    jojo99
    Top Bottom