Double AR build. Plum Crazy lowers with J&T Kit uppers.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 2nthechest

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 14, 2010
    I saw someoe was selling a couple of the locally for the $225 mark for the pair. Thought about buying them for dedicated .22lr uppers for my kids.

Spot Me 2

Expert
    Rating - 97.8%
    45   1   0
    For the bull barrel kit I went with this kit in a 1;8 twist. J&T Bull Barrel Kit*

Here it is with some upgrades I had laying around. Both of these builds are budget builds. I have a total of $837.00 into this one. Not too bad. I have a LOT less into the M4ergey build which should also be done later today. The kit went together nicely. No surprises so not really to much to report. I will have to see how everything works at the range.

IMG_6227.jpg

IMG_6228-1.jpg

warangelcometh

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Sep 6, 2009
    NWI
    Ordered mine off Gunbroker yesterday.... $119 plus $15 shipping. Can't wait to start building. Thanks for the updates and pics. Keep us posted on range results please.

2nthechest

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 14, 2010
    I want to say the guy was in Fort Wayne area. He would not meet outside of Fort Wayne because he had been stood up a few times. I am just not close enough to justify it. I have a couple Rock River Lowers just sitting here so I will do something with those before I get anymore.

Spot Me 2

Expert
    Rating - 97.8%
    45   1   0
    UPDATE:

Both of these guns now have 500+ rounds run through them. I have had no issues with either lower so far. The triggers seem to get even better around 150-175 rounds. I am starting to see a little ware on the hammer on the M4gery, but nothing to bad. I am in the process of buying a house on acreage and will be putting in a 300 yard range. I will be putting the M4gery though it paces then to see how long the lower will last......

sgreen3

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Jan 19, 2011
    Scottsburg,In
    Sweet, what kind of groups you getting out of your bull barrel build? Ive used some of J&T's stuff had very good luck out of their products. Ive been thinking of doing a build with one of their uppers. Nice to know that they have performed well so far. Thanks for the update:yesway:

Spot Me 2

Expert
    Rating - 97.8%
    45   1   0
    Sweet, what kind of groups you getting out of your bull barrel build? Ive used some of J&T's stuff had very good luck out of their products. Ive been thinking of doing a build with one of their uppers. Nice to know that they have performed well so far. Thanks for the update:yesway:

I am seeing Sub MOA at 100 yards and 5 shot groups. The best 5 shot group so far is .631 inches and best 3 shot being .438 inches. Those are with a hand load I worked up for the gun.:patriot:

Top Bottom