• ...and so much more!
  • .45 Dave

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 13, 2010
    Anderson
    simple solution. don't let anyone know what you're doing. going on national tv was not a good idea...when was the last time the media put a positive spin on anything that wasn't about President Obama?

I agree. That is the bottom line. How crazy it is to prep and then let everyone within 20 miles of you know about it on national TV? I mean, I'm guessing beyond that they probably won't be looking for your supplies when the SHTF, but everyone nearby sure will.

As far as being on the list goes, I'm hoping to be long gone from this location when we get to that point, so they can come looking if they want. But just in case: I don't like guns, loud noises, crazy non-Obama people and I keep only bread crumbs in the cabinet. I don't know anyone on this forum and happened on it by accident while looking for Indianapolis bus schedules. I actually though INGO was the forum for city transportation! There, I should be covered! :D

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    I agree. That is the bottom line. How crazy it is to prep and then let everyone within 20 miles of you know about it on national TV? I mean, I'm guessing beyond that they probably won't be looking for your supplies when the SHTF, but everyone nearby sure will.

As far as being on the list goes, I'm hoping to be long gone from this location when we get to that point, so they can come looking if they want. But just in case: I don't like guns, loud noises, crazy non-Obama people and I keep only bread crumbs in the cabinet. I don't know anyone on this forum and happened on it by accident while looking for Indianapolis bus schedules. I actually though INGO was the forum for city transportation! There, I should be covered! :D

Ohhhhhhh!!
    Now I have some clues as to what your screen name indicates....your age? Year of birth? Blood alcohol level? Am I close? :D

.452browning

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    "You have been deemed hazardous. Will you comply?"

jaar00elian.jpg

Top Bottom