• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • RandomName

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 15, 2012
    At least take your finger off the trigger.:ar15:

If you've ever tried to train with Arabs, that's like asking a fat kid to stop staring at the cup cakes. He might for a few seconds, but he'll drift right back.

Trigger discipline and burst firing aren't their strong points.

repeter1977

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    NWI
    If you've ever tried to train with Arabs, that's like asking a fat kid to stop staring at the cup cakes. He might for a few seconds, but he'll drift right back.

Trigger discipline and burst firing aren't their strong points.

Yea, we made the Iraqi's carry around unchambered weapons, since they have tons of ADs, and got tired of jumping and looking around for the shot, and they would never just admit it. Always fun to work with.

RandomName

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 15, 2012
    Yea, we made the Iraqi's carry around unchambered weapons, since they have tons of ADs, and got tired of jumping and looking around for the shot, and they would never just admit it. Always fun to work with.

My favorite was a young Yemeni who kept using his FN FAL as a chin rest, folding his hands over the barrel and then resting his head on his hands. He also ditched his boots and wore "combat flip-flops" whenever his sergeants weren't around.

repeter1977

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    NWI
    My favorite was a young Yemeni who kept using his FN FAL as a chin rest, folding his hands over the barrel and then resting his head on his hands. He also ditched his boots and wore "combat flip-flops" whenever his sergeants weren't around.

I hope that at least he didnt have the barrel in the dirt. I dont care if he blows his brains out, but I hate to see a weapon mistreated.
    Flip flops? everyone seemed to wear them, if anything.

RandomName

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 15, 2012
    I hope that at least he didnt have the barrel in the dirt. I dont care if he blows his brains out, but I hate to see a weapon mistreated.
    Flip flops? everyone seemed to wear them, if anything.

No, he had the business end right under his chin. Hands folded over the barrel and chin resting on his hands.

I actually bought some of those sandals that only hook over the big toe. Its so friggin' hot I didn't blame them for not wanting to wear boots. My dumb butt took Red Wings with me, and they were like little ovens on the ends of my legs until I could get some proper desert boots.

repeter1977

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    NWI
    No, he had the business end right under his chin. Hands folded over the barrel and chin resting on his hands.

I actually bought some of those sandals that only hook over the big toe. Its so friggin' hot I didn't blame them for not wanting to wear boots. My dumb butt took Red Wings with me, and they were like little ovens on the ends of my legs until I could get some proper desert boots.

I was there in 04, so they were still perfecting the issue tan boots, not like now, where I have 3 pairs of Oakleys that are awesome. Still have my lucky set, although not sure where my others went off to.

BlueEagle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 3, 2011
    Southern Indiana
    Communication is communication. Cell phones are cheap, reliable, and easy, especially compared to long range radio equipment. Use what you have, until you get something better.

Top Bottom