• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Hornett

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Sep 7, 2009
    Bedford, Indiana
    So I'm watching Big Bang Theory on WDRB 41 and the news chick comes on during a commercial and says:
    Do you order pizza?
    If you let the delivery man in your house you might also be letting in a GUN!
    Watch at 10:00

:yuck:
    It never ends.

poberly

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 25, 2013
    NW Indiana
    I think I would probably carry if I was a pizza delivery person. When I attended Vincennes a few years ago a guy was robbed. It's amazing what people will do for $20 in cash and a free pizza.

bingley

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2011
    News flash 1: moms all over the world have been telling kids not to let strangers in the house, even if they have candy & pizza.

News flash 2: unless you're a horny hot girl, pizza guys don't want to come in your house.

ghostdncr

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 14, 2013
    Louisville
    I would be more unsettled by a delivery driver who WASN'T carrying than by one who was. This is mainly why I don't bother myself with TV news, anymore.

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    I don't think I've ever let a pizza guy in my house. I don't want to rob them and more than likely, they don't want to rob me, but I don't invite em' in my house. That goes for anybody that comes to my door.............well, back when I was a teen, there was this chick that sometimes delivered the paper when the regular paper delivery guy was off, I woulda let her in the house, but she never asked to come in.:(

ghostdncr

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 14, 2013
    Louisville
    I've never had a pizza delivery person in my home. Does anybody do this?

It was SOP for one of the chains I delivered for years ago in college. I was involved in three attempted robberies inside dwellings while working there and thought it was just a bizarre policy.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    I've heard of a lot of pizza delivery drivers being robbed. I've never heard of a pizza delivery driver robbing anyone.

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    I've heard of a lot of pizza delivery drivers being robbed. I've never heard of a pizza delivery driver robbing anyone.

I've never heard of it either, but it's not out of the realm of possibility for a stranger to step in, see something of value, and come back later, or tell some thieving buddies what you have. Now, don't get me wrong, I'm not running down pizza delivery people, I just am not comfortable allowing ANYONE in the house unless it's absolutely necessary.

SMiller

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 15, 2009
    Hamilton Co.
    I was told by my pizza guy a while back that it is against co. policy to step foot inside someone's home, they seem to use their body to hold the storm door open and do their business so they can get to the next stop.

X piller X

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 3, 2014
    Indy
    GASP! oh noessss, you mean to tell me the pizza guys are protecting themselves now?!? what ever will the robbers do

Top Bottom