Don't flush your pee, use it for your wheat bread!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mr Evilwrench

Quantum Mechanic
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2011
    Carmel
    What the freaking **** man!
    Wait ... Can they can it be used to make cheese too??

I was always bugging one XGF to let me get her lactating and make cheese from her milk. Of course, she was the one that screamed when she found a squirrel staring out at her from the refrigerator. I mean, it was dead and in a bag and all, what the heck?

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    all you need is a little yeast. I could have grabbed some from my patient's fat fold yesterday

Cecilia Westbrook Makes Yogurt With Her Own Vaginal Bacteria (NSFW)

Sometimes I regret that your parents let you go to medical school. Could you have gotten anything good from one of those tonsil stones a few months ago? HAH!

I was always bugging one XGF to let me get her lactating and make cheese from her milk. Of course, she was the one that screamed when she found a squirrel staring out at her from the refrigerator. I mean, it was dead and in a bag and all, what the heck?

Yeah, there are people (some on INGO) who have told me to my face that I am the most inappropriate person they've ever met. I'm not even an exceptionally talented amateur!

Mr Evilwrench

Quantum Mechanic
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2011
    Carmel
    Hey, I like sourdough. I used to have my own starter. That sounds pretty cool, actually, I've been interested in yeasts, molds and fungi for some years. Maybe one could make vaginal beer. I'm still trying to talk them into giving me part of my liver when they do the transplant. It's not like pathology is gonna miss out with just a few grams off the end.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Hey, I like sourdough. I used to have my own starter. That sounds pretty cool, actually, I've been interested in yeasts, molds and fungi for some years. Maybe one could make vaginal beer. I'm still trying to talk them into giving me part of my liver when they do the transplant. It's not like pathology is gonna miss out with just a few grams off the end.

Before anyone ask me,

NO.

sharkey

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 13, 2009
    Hognuts' Liberal ****hole

I thought someone already did

fwx-homemade-zima.jpg

Mr Evilwrench

Quantum Mechanic
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2011
    Carmel
    Even though I try a lot of things, I won't claim to like them all. That stuff reminded me of the hair chemical smell from when my mom would take me with her to the hairdresser when I was but a sprig. So yeah, I can see what you're saying there.

Timjoebillybob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    hey, if some chick can use the bacteria from her va-jay-jay to make yogurt....... why not make bread from your pee. Hell, those two should get together!

all you need is a little yeast. I could have grabbed some from my patient's fat fold yesterday

Cecilia Westbrook Makes Yogurt With Her Own Vaginal Bacteria (NSFW)

What the freaking **** man!
    Wait ... Can they can it be used to make cheese too??

Hey it's not like we all haven't... Well almost all anyway.

I thought someone already did

fwx-homemade-zima.jpg

You sir win the internet.

Top Bottom