• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JohnP82

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Apr 2, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    My brother lives in Boston and I have been there many times and all over the East Coast. So much great history out there about our great country and it just amazes me that now in present time they are so out of whack and doing the opposite of what they started so many years ago. Truely sad!

Cygnus

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 24, 2009
    New England
    My brother lives in Boston and I have been there many times and all over the East Coast. So much great history out there about our great country and it just amazes me that now in present time they are so out of whack and doing the opposite of what they started so many years ago. Truely sad!

John,

Let me know next time you are out here. We will go to the range.

Ya know in some counties and cities it is a little different.
    It is unfortunate that while most can get a license to OWN firearms, the right to carry may be restrcited by the local authorities. Either the Cheif of Police or the Sherriff.
    Luckily I researched where to move to. If it get's too bad I will just move 15 miles north!

Hell even in your house you have to retreat and announce you are armed before it's OK to use deadly force...unless you feel an imminent danger.

The hint out here is, if your town has a gun club, they are most likely a "green" city for carry.

Last edited:

Femme Assise

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 9, 2012
    This is absolutely sickening. I suppose if the burglar came into the house and began to rummage through your stuff, they would expect you to call the police as well. Ridiculous.

modelflyer2003

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 8, 2009
    Eastern Indiana
    My brother used to live in the State of Mass Of Stooges (Massachusetts). He said it was too liberal so he moved to....Sunnyvale California near San Francisco to work at Stanford. Go figure. He used to work at Westfield University in Westfield, MA and he said when George W. Bush won re-election the dean closed the school for a day to morn. What a crock.

Cygnus

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 24, 2009
    New England
    A move from MA to CA is a step backward. MA gun lwas suck but MA is no CA, NJ or IL.

Still leaving after the son is done with college!

Most peopele here are so complacent witht he politicians. Just google Sal Demassey ( check spelling) He is the 3rd head of the state legislature in a row to get a prison term.

Top Bottom