• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bigiron

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 25, 2009
    NWI hiding in the bushes
    he will get aquited for reasons of insanity. hell, every 78 year old guy is insane in some fashion. its what makes getting old fun, you can do whatever you want and just blame it on being a crazy old guy. besides, who would want to get between an old guy and his sausage biscuit, you're just asking to get shot.

Mokkie

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 7, 2010
    Where is this guys family? 78 years old. In years past I have had to take family members keys away from them. For there own safety and the safety of the public. And yes even the keys to the gun safe. Not saying I'm proud of it. It made me feel as low as a snakes belly in wagon rut. But for there own safety and the safety of others. This guys Kids or grand kids need to step up and be the adults and take care of this old gentleman. I'm not saying to take everything away and kick him to the curb. I would hope as I get older and (believe me I am getting older every day) that someone would do the same thing for me.

oldfb

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    Valpo
    Where is this guys family? 78 years old. In years past I have had to take family members keys away from them. For there own safety and the safety of the public. And yes even the keys to the gun safe. Not saying I'm proud of it. It made me feel as low as a snakes belly in wagon rut. But for there own safety and the safety of others. This guys Kids or grand kids need to step up and be the adults and take care of this old gentleman. I'm not saying to take everything away and kick him to the curb. I would hope as I get older and (believe me I am getting older every day) that someone would do the same thing for me.

Wait there is an age limit to the constitution? Next you will be recomending death panels.

Be honest you just wanted grampy's peacemaker and ww2 1911.

LawDog76

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 31, 2010
    Brownsburg

Age is just a number. My Grandpa is 85, in a good state of mind and gets around just fine. He's still a dead on shot with his 1911 and gets out and goes deer hunting every year.

he will get acquitted for reasons of insanity. hell, every 78 year old guy is insane in some fashion. its what makes getting old fun, you can do whatever you want and just blame it on being a crazy old guy. besides, who would want to get between an old guy and his sausage biscuit, you're just asking to get shot.
    Even if this is the case, he'll still lose his LTCH due to insanity...

Ol' Wiley

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 23, 2009
    Indiucky (Clark Co.)
    I think I had a similar run-in with this guy about 6 months ago. Crazy old man at the Jeff Micky D's got mad and said I cut in front of him. I gladly said "Sorry sir" and let him in front of me... knowing I wasn't in the wrong.... but why argue. He had a cane and walked bent over, cussing every step he took.

I doubt it was the same guy, but when I read this, it made me remember it and laugh at the funny coincidence.
    I can't wait to get that old... and just mess with people.

rmabrey

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 27, 2009
    I went at 3 am this morning a little intoxicated and I was only angry this morning when i remembered eating that crap

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    jojo99
    Top Bottom