• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Lars

Rifleman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2008
    Cedar Creek, TX
    Yeah, thanks for pointing that out. I still wonder what sort of actual velocity a round built to those specs is actually capable of. More in the order of keeping this thread in general gun rather than break room.

I'm pretty sure my "CCI stingers" get a solid 1200 or so FPS out of the 4" barrel on my S&W 22a. It also shoots a good four or five inches of purple/white fire out the front..... I imagine in a 16" rifle they might actually make the 1460fps they claim on the box.....

as for that .180.... Meh. ;)

DeadeyeChrista'sdad

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Feb 28, 2009
    winchester/farmland
    That's amazing! I can't wait to get one! That damn cat will stay off of the sofa now, or else! Between the sting, and the noise, this'll surely scare her off! But boy, am I gonna be in trouble when the wife starts picking up those little .180 shells with the vacuum cleaner!
    Printcraft, I knew you'd want one. This adds a whole new dimension to deep cover, doesn't it? Where couldn't you stash one?!?
    And that innovative manufacturing process!?! Wow!! I'm just blown away!

Hondo

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 7, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    I thought this was the Chrstmas Season not April fools.....120,000 plus rounds??? 1/2"MOA at 100 yds with a handgun....wakeup America..:):

Bubba

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 10, 2009
    Rensselaer
    I want one. I like that it's drilled and tapped for scope, so I can work on my long range shots while I wait for my .308 upper to come in. :biggun:

shooter521

Certified Glock Nut
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN US
    I think it is a joke.

Whatever gave you that idea? :lmfao:

the little SSCP is actually the product of a breakthrough manufacturing process that utilizes the company's LCP. An LCP, empty of course, is placed directly into really hot water for an hour, then placed into a dryer set to "High" without selecting the "Wrinkle Guard" option.

The .180 ACP was actually the brainchild of Sid Moses Browning, John's second cousin, twice removed.

they are collaborating with numerous vendors and will be offering: competition spring sets, Hogue grips, Williams FireSights, Warne scope mounts, and a drop on .308 Winchester DPMS upper receiver. Rail mounts for lights, laser sights and bayonet mount adaptors will follow. Everyone sees the Special Ops potential of the SSCP.

Top Bottom