• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • newtothis

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 28, 2011
    Needless to say I will never purchase a weapon from Mr. Davis. I was scanning the displays and something caught my eye a .44 mag Taurus Tracker (sale price, about 900$), and even worse a Hi-Point .40 for sale for 300+ (almost double what they retail for anywhere else, before taxes and fees).

For a regular glock 17, they wanted 900 (around 1375 for one with crimson trace grips).

Needless to say, Im gonna take a trip to Bradis' prior to making any purchasing decisions.

alluwant

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Apr 3, 2010
    I love going in their it just makes me think y am I in here. What a mess always makes good conversation

G_Stines

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 2, 2010
    Central Indiana
    IBTL as well. along with Bradis, I also recommend Plainfield Shooting Supply, their markup is 10%, and they will take the time and patience to talk to you and let feel up many many guns with no complaints or the "Are you going to buy already?" look. Very good people.

IN1911

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 9, 2009
    Sad, some places are just not worth going to and, IMO, give other great shops a bad name....oh well.

WestSider

Master
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Apr 16, 2008
    Putnam County
    Every gun I have ever purchased new other than my Ruger LCP I got from Bob at PSS. He has the best prices and they are nice people. Only thing I don't care for in there is the smoke but I can get over that for good service and prices.

gunrunr76

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2010
    ft. wayne
    i had an impulse purchase there once...got me for 150 over what it was worth...i think don likes to make money.....got 15min free range time, i think that was to turn it into a used pistol....also they had a deal spend 300 get a free jennings or lorcin 22, i asked since i spent twice that do i get 2....the guy looked at me confused...he said you actually want one....i declined....and that was the last time walking in there

zx6rman96

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2011
    stopped in there once for giggles...and noticed a bunch of gold handguns.....even seen a gold desert eagle

blamecharles

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 9, 2011
    South side of Indian
    Was in that part of town today with some time to spare so i stopped for Sh@#s & Giggles. Horrible price's on everything. I went in to handle the Jericho subcompact and they were almost double the price online. When i informed the guy behind the counter of this fact he said"I'll knock off 10%" I just said thanks and headed out the door. Didn't plan on buying there anyways they were just the only shop in the area with the Jericho.

TopDog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    Needless to say I will never purchase a weapon from Mr. Davis. I was scanning the displays and something caught my eye a .44 mag Taurus Tracker (sale price, about 900$), and even worse a Hi-Point .40 for sale for 300+ (almost double what they retail for anywhere else, before taxes and fees).

For a regular glock 17, they wanted 900 (around 1375 for one with crimson trace grips).

Needless to say, Im gonna take a trip to Bradis' prior to making any purchasing decisions.

I have heard it said and read on the internet that gangster types are willing to pay double and more for a handgun through straw purchases. Just Sayin... ;)

Top Bottom