• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • LarryC

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 18, 2012
    Frankfort
    I didn't vote for him! But have been writing to request his support for our RIGHTS. I just sent the following email to him:

I am very disappointed to see that you voted in support of farther restrictions on our "2nd AMENDMENT RIGHT". There is absolutely no evidence that firearms possessed by legal owners are being sold or transferred to the criminal element. On the contrary, the Sandy Hook tragedy was committed with a STOLEN weapon.

I and everyone I can influence will remember this vote when the next Election is held for our Senator.

Mr. Lugar also decided that our rights were not worth defending and I sure hope I had some effect in seeing him out of office!

Titanium Man

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 16, 2009
    Indy---USA
    Joe is a Democrat, thus not to be trusted. He won the election over a screw up by his opponent in the debate. The people who should be chastised are the idiots who voted for him, over one itsy bitsy little item blown fantastically out of proportion by the media. He voted for Obama care, so he therefore IS for gun control. Been to the doctor lately? It sickens me how stupid hoosiers are, who proudly wear on their sleeves how independent of thinkers they are.

wrnyhuise

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 8, 2013
    SW Indianapolis
    both our Senators voted for a couple of the backgrounds bills. Coats voted yea a few times also not just Donnely. Beside that, did you really think anyone in the Democratic party would stay in the middle for long?

SmokinSigs357

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    So, is the Republican/Tea Party going to p**s and moan about him, or are they going to put up a viable candidate against him? All this 2A talk, and I'm with ya, but the problem is the fact that if some schmo runs against him with equal or little NRA rating, my guess is that he will win again.

Sfrandolph

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 23, 2012
    Boone county
    Donnelly is a just another typical snake oil salesman politician that tells the constituents what he thinks they want to hear and then does whatever he wants in votes.

armedhoosier451

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 17, 2013
    Greensburg
    Joe is a Democrat, thus not to be trusted. He won the election over a screw up by his opponent in the debate. The people who should be chastised are the idiots who voted for him, over one itsy bitsy little item blown fantastically out of proportion by the media. He voted for Obama care, so he therefore IS for gun control. Been to the doctor lately? It sickens me how stupid hoosiers are, who proudly wear on their sleeves how independent of thinkers they are.

Exactly..He's a democrap enough said..:dunno:

kludge

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Donnelly... when did he change sides?

I thought he was pro-gun?

seriousclark_zps9d9128ba.png

Racechase1

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 17, 2013
    Indy
    He changed as soon as he won the election. For those of you that voted for him,:noway:.

Mourdock may have been inexperienced , but he say the Constitution as untouchable. Donnelly wants to use it when it's convenient. My second amendment rights must be inconvenient.

echoagain

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 1, 2012
    Donnelly is another Evan Bayh. He talks like a conservative when he is running for office in Indiana, but when it really comes down to it he'll support the party line. He flipped-flopped on gay marriage recently to (not trying to start a debate on gay marriage, just pointing out that he said one thing during the election, and changed his tune when he went to Washington).

IndianaGTI

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   1
    May 2, 2010
    When did he change? As soon as it wasn't election season. Wait 4 years and he will change again to represent the people of Indiana instead of the Democrats in Washington.

Top Bottom