• ...and so much more!
  • j706

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    60   0   1
    Dec 4, 2008
    Lizton
    I have been watching the OReilly factor interveiw of Mr. Trump. I dont know a whole lot about the guy but I think he is a no nonsense straight shooter. I have a sneaking suspicion he might just be a force to be reckoned with. I am going to have to do a little more research but I like the way the guy thinks. I like his no BS, no holds barred and no PC attitude. Anyone else?

Garb

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 4, 2009
    Richmond
    Personally I don't care for him. He wants to impose a huge tariff on all goods imported from China, which is a huge turnoff for me. Also, it's not like he has a voting record and we can actually look and see if he's the no nonsense straight shooting type. :dunno: I'm not trying to rain on your parade or bash him or you, but that is how I see it.

Indy_Guy_77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Apr 30, 2008
    He MIGHT be quasi-decent on domestic financial policy.

But there's absolutely no way that I'd want him to be President of the United States, as Commander in Chief of our Military, or as anyone who has anything at all to do with any kind of "foreign relations".

If "no experience" is bad for President Obama, it's just as bad for Donald Trump.

-J-

teddy12b

Grandmaster
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Nov 25, 2008
    Donald Trump may have some good sound business ideas for the countries best interest, but that's where his influence should stop. The man completely lacks the moral character that we should expect from the highest office in the land. I'll never vote for Trump.

Rob377

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Dec 30, 2008
    DT
    It's a publicity stunt.

A well appreciated publicity stunt, since he's taken what used to be considered "crazy" with regard to the birth certificate and made it mainstream. But a publicity stunt nonetheless.

booey50

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 27, 2009
    nw indiana
    your talking about a man who makes millions and millions of dollars a year, IS FROM NEW YORK, why would he want to run for president? Like someone said earlier this is a publicity stunt so the republicrats can find someone worth running in 2012. GO JOHN MCCAIN.

dross

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2009
    Monument, CO
    Flash in the pan. Non politicians get destroyed during the process. Occasionally they rise up enough to screw over the candidate closest to their own positions, like Ross Perot.

Trump's going nowhere.

WhitleyStu

Keep'em Scary Sharp!!!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Feb 11, 2009
    Whitley County/Allen County
    When you run many individual companies like Trump does you can do things your way, but when running a country you have to deal with getting things through congress and that is much harder or even impossible.

Last edited:

DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN
    Well...I like Trump...at least I agree with alot of what he says...what I like best is that he isn't a politician, an seems to be the only one that see's whats happening, an the bad politics with China....I would love to see a non politician get in all the offices...He just might be a bigger force than many think....with over 50% of Americans not voting, the right person at the right time that gets those 50% to like him enough to vote could have a chance....whether they are good...or bad...Theres no one I'm thrilled with at all on the Repubilican side....least of all the "Progressive" believing McCain...who believes BIG government is the answer...like most politicians these days....I'm willing to hear Trump, an so far I like what I have been hearing....

exelh

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 19, 2010
    Nashville
    Trump is just telling it like it is, unfortunately the truth is scary. If we do not do something drastic soon, we will see the end of America as we know it.

Top Bottom