Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 24, 2010
    1264649098.jpg

1264649239.jpg

1264649690.jpg

1264649388.jpg

picked this up yesterday and it is very comfortable and fits the gun well, I picked it up for 25 bucks from a local shop here in Indy , also yesterday I shot the 40 for the first time and was tottally happy could not of asked for a better shot, recoil was minimal (as to be expected with a full size gun). No jams no feeding issues, I put 200 rounds through her yesterday. Plan on putting more through on Sunday if any one wants to go with me pm me.

1264650004.jpg

Nick_ams

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 24, 2010
    UPDATE!!!!!!!!

I have been able to use this holster alot, but today marked a 16 hour carry for me. I really did forget it was there, very very comfortable to sit anyway wearing it at 3 o'clock. as you can see I am one of the "juicier" INGO members and still was very comfortable , I was worried about comfort being a bigger guy. I recommend for anyone to try this holster. Oh yeah I even had to run after one of my kids today and it stayed put.

1264983201.jpg

skseifert

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 22, 2009
    Boggstown
    Love my Don Hume as w4ell

I bought one very similar to yours (IWB for my Sig 230) and it is very comfortable and hold the gun well. Wear mine at 4:00 - can go all day with it and no bother whatsoever.

Nick_ams

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 24, 2010
    Yea I think Tuesday I'm gonna try 4:00 and see how that works for me, I wasn't really any where I could full with moving it but I did want to try 4:00 , I just hope don Hume makes this same type holster for a kimber pro I am getting next week

Indyhd

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 12, 2010
    Noblesville
    I had been looking at some Don Hume products for an XD tactical and sc. Glad to hear you are happy. Makes me feel better about picking those up. What Indy shop did you find them at?

Top Bottom