• ...and so much more!
  • patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.7%
    29   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree
    I had a thought while reading this: what would happen if when the customer service rep answered, your first words were "This call is being recorded and monitored in the event I need to take legal action against <insert company name here> for their fraudulent and deceptive practices?"

Wish i'd thought of that back when I had AT&T. It took me a solid half hour to tell them to get out of my life and stay out. The bill was never right. The fixes were never timely. I don't plan to pay for the garbage that passes for entertainment on tv anytime soon so no more AT&T problems for me.

Caleb

Making whiskey, one batch at a time!
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 11, 2008
    Columbus, IN
    I'm considering and have been for a while, ditching our cable company and verizon and get straight talk/roku3

Tactical Dave

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Feb 21, 2010
    Plainfield
    AT&T stores (not te authorized retailers) can take care of quite a few uverse issues. Might have luck talking to someone there face to face.

im not going to post what I do but many allready know.... I can say that billing issues with u verse is very rare.... Can say I deal with Comcast customers on an almost daily basis that have to call in on billing issues every month....

Next time go to a store or ask to speak with a supervisor in the United States.... Supervisors have a lot more pull.

the main issues is you are paying the bill around a week before it is due... Sometimes near last minute payments though received on time are not processed fast enough... This is often is only an issue when people wait till 3 days prior.

next time tell them to just apply a credit to your next bill... Those cards tend toget lost it seems..... Also get the persons employee ID number and save that... If they say they don't have one ask to be transferd to someone who does (USA).

Tactical Dave

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Feb 21, 2010
    Plainfield
    I have never had billing issues with Sprint. Their customer service in India is pathetic on several levels, but I haven't needed to use it for 6 years. Just sayin'.

I had a thought while reading this: what would happen if when the customer service rep answered, your first words were "This call is being recorded and monitored in the event I need to take legal action against <insert company name here> for their fraudulent and deceptive practices?"

Feel free to do that. Best thing to do is get employee I'd numbers.... When you call back in to said company and say employee I'd xxxx told me this then you would be surprised what can get done.... Remember though that most reps in other countries are contractors.

the sales reps are the worst. Don't deal with a door to door guy. Go to a store and do business there so that if things end up not bein what you were told then you can go talk to that persons manager face to face. I know you can order and do other things face to face with uverse and Comcast.

Dargasonus

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 7, 2010
    Jeffersonville
    About 10 years ago I wanted to split my phone off of my parents contract. Was easy and everything went smooth until I got the bill. I called 5 times and each time was told different things were 'errors' and would be removed. Took 5 calls over 2 days to get a $250 bill down to what it should have been ~$80

Was Cingular at the time I think, same turd. Dumped after contract was up and never been back.

I use Straight Talk now. Unlimited everything, no bull**** fees. No late charges, if they can't auto draft the money your phone just gets shut off.

Top Bottom