• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    The Family and I will shortly be welcoming a new member to our family. A Female German Shepherd Puppy. We need help coming up with a name and Im turning to the INGO community for help. Of coarse since this is a bad ass dog, i dont want any sissy names please :D. gun & military related names a plus :yesway:

I know you all wont let us down.

Here's where the contest part comes in. I WILL post the name we decide on from this thread. If we select a name that you recomended, then you will win:

A BRAND NEW Pocket Pouch with velcro U.S. Flag Patch (your color choice)
    !BTr2cS!B2k~$(KGrHgoH-C8EjlLly(kEBKJu6LZEWg~~_35.JPG

Let the Naming Begin!!!! And THANKS!!!

Last edited:

DaKruiser

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 6, 2010
    Morgan Co.
    Mauser, German right!
    I don't think it would be right for a female to be named Peter Paul Mauser though! Lol! So Mauser for short.

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    I think we need to have pictures.

Personally, I can't name a dog or other animal until I know the personality.

Im buying her from a fellow INGO member. they all look like black turds right now :): He said they will be opening their eyes in a couple days.

you guys are making me laugh so hard. i have exhausted all my rep in this thread already, lol

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    BTW bringing said puppy to next MSG2 meeting, guaranteed way of making sure my wife sticks around... ;)

:): once we get her, i would be happy too. Another INGO member on here that is a pet store manager and trains dogs, told me we will need to socialize her so she doesnt wanna kill everyone she sees, lol.

we wont have her in time for the next meeting, but maybe the one after that. we are super excited. maybe me more than everyone else, lol. i have wanted a GSD for years and never have pursued it. I finaly talked the wife into it. i'll probly have to buy her a little fufu dog too. hopefully the GSD will eat it :laugh:

bigus_D

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 5, 2008
    Country Side
    ...Another INGO member ... told me we will need to socialize her so she doesnt wanna kill everyone she sees, lol.

I took my dog to puppy school at First Friend K-9 Training which on on the North side just off IN37.
    First Friend K-9 Training

The puppy class is mostly just about socialization (and training the owner on how to properly handle a dog). I definitely recommend these classes.

First Friend puppy classes involve multiple goals.
    [FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]1) Proper socialization of young puppies is critical if they are to become well adjusted dogs.

2) To teach the owner how to be the pack leader so the puppy views them with trust and respect.

3) To teach the owner how to solve and prevent behavior problems, such as,
    barking, jumping, nipping, digging, chewing and housebreaking
    . Also to teach your puppy proper behavior when visitors come to your house.

4) Last but not least, to teach you to condition the puppy to the commands of
    SIT, DOWN, COME, STAY, and NO; as well as how to go sanely for a walk.

[/FONT]

This class is a 6 week 9 hour course.
    This class meets for 1 1/2 hours on Saturday mornings.
    The fee for this course is $99.00
    [FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]The best time to do Puppy Class is when your puppy is between the ages of 11 to 19 weeks.[/FONT]
    To register for one of our classes, simply call and set up a consultation appointment so that we can meet your puppy beforehand. We offer appointments Monday through Friday during the day or have evening hours Monday through Thursday between 5:00pm and 8:00pm. Our number is 317-842-4199.
    New Class Schedule
    SaturdayJune 59:00amSaturdayJune 2611:00amSaturdayJuly 249:00amSaturdayAugust 1411:00am

Top Bottom