• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • FordMan08

Shooter
    Rating - 96.2%
    24   1   1
    Nov 26, 2008
    Parts Unknown
    Long time member to this site, joshuamckee came by yesterday. He always messes with my dog. My dog is a 50-55lb English Bulldog, shes slow but very protective. She has chased joshuamckee to his jeep many times. This time she caught him, I was so proud. He was walking by her and jumped at her....she dove after him and caught him at the end of the porch. She lunged up and bit his inner thigh and then ran back to me. He squeeeled like a baby pig and I nearly died laughing when he said "im glad she isn't any taller!"

He called me about an hour later and said she broke the skin in two places and that he wont be bugging her anymore.

Whitey is 7 years old but can still catch a bully.....lol

Here is a picture of the beast.

18480_276157728199_707693199_447816.jpg

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    Long time member to this site, joshuamckee came by yesterday. He always messes with my dog. My dog is a 50-55lb English Bulldog, shes slow but very protective. She has chased joshuamckee to his jeep many times. This time she caught him, I was so proud. He was walking by her and jumped at her....she dove after him and caught him at the end of the porch. She lunged up and bit his inner thigh and then ran back to me. He squeeeled like a baby pig and I nearly died laughing when he said "im glad she isn't any taller!"

He called me about an hour later and said she broke the skin in two places and that he wont be bugging her anymore.

Whitey is 7 years old but can still catch a bully.....lol

Here is a picture of the beast.

18480_276157728199_707693199_447816.jpg

LOL, haven't you put that poor fellow through enough already(hot sauce thread)?:):

Cute dog. I've always loved English BDs and their sweet temperament, but they're a little too stinky and dumb for my liking.:D

+1 to her not being taller, Josh has been through enough.:laugh:

Colt556

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Feb 12, 2009
    Avon
    Man, if you do all that to your friends I'd hate to be an enemy! Lol....
    I have a Corgy, she's small buut very fast and nimble. I love dogs.

CountryBoy19

Grandmaster
    Rating - 91.7%
    11   1   0
    Nov 10, 2008
    Bedford, IN
    :laugh:

That'll teach him...

I never did understand people that torment dogs... most often the dog doesn't realize that you're messing around with them. Their dominance "structure" works entirely different than a humans and what we would consider messing around or teasing could easily be taken as a challenge to them.

EvilleDoug

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 8, 2010
    Evansville
    Just a picture I have of her from last deer season.

I thought it might have been one of those sick inter species love things. That or she killed it and brought it home to daddy, they do that you know.

I had a cat that would kill rabbits and drag them home and stand at the back door and meow until I went out to pat his head. Then, after rubbing his head he went in and ate then went to sleep....good kitty. BTW, they were full sized rabbits, not the kits.

joshuamckee

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jun 5, 2008
    Whiteland
    Bad dog!

Just for the record she started it.From day one she would try to bite me when i walked in the door.I thought we had made friends but i was wrong.I did not jump at her i acted like i was going to run and next thing i know there is a dog gums deep in my leg.Next time i am going to bite her back.

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    Shes not dumb, she came in 3rd at this poker tourney....

untitled-1.jpg

Don't try to play up how smart your dog is my deceiving us...Just because you and Josh felt like playing poker and needed a third doesn't qualify is a tourney. :D

Cute dog BTW...Enjoy her while she's around; they leave us too soon.

(Sappiness coming out because I lost a dog today)

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    jojo99
    Top Bottom