• ...and so much more!
  • cobber

Parrot Daddy
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Sep 14, 2011
    PR-WLAF
    I had my little Scottie attacked once by an uncontrolled golden retriever "that had never done anything like that before" (not true). If I had had my 1911 with me it would have been 8 rounds lighter afterwards. One on target and seven more just to be sure.

These stories make me furious. :xmad:

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    What a coincidence! I just told someone in another thread to control his animals before they harm someone.

Personally, I think if someone can't care for and properly train a dog...they shouldn't even think of having children. Goldfish are a very appropriate substitute for dogs/cats/horses or children for most people. If you don't have the time for a fish or don't care enough to pay attention to them, you just have to flush them.

Those retractable leashes are funny. I saw someone trying to walk fairly young doberman using one of those. The dog decided to chase a squirrel and the kid (14 or 15) ended up eating the sidewalk. Not sure if the button broke but the dog was being held fairly tight and then was running free until it hit the end of the leash. I really wish I would have had my video ready to record on my phone.

Top Bottom