• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Effingham

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 3, 2011
    Franklin
    My dog, Gladstone, is a snorer, a sleep-runner, and a sleep moaner. He also makes these cute baby yawning sounds when... well, when he yawns. :)

Kitty

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 4, 2010
    Whiting
    Both of my dogs do the same thing. Taz gets her whole body into it, and has even jumped up and run for the door (she's never run into anything so smarter than biskit).

Gypsy snores so loud she's woken herself up. Now that is funny because she start trying to find what made that noise.

jmiller676

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 16, 2009
    18 feet up
    I have a GS/Retriever mix that does this, although I don't think he's chasing. I think he's being chased. Sometimes I wake him up then he comes and cuddles up by me...and by that I mean lay on top of me at 2:30 in the morning.

SockMonkey

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 8, 2012
    Bartholomew County
    My best friend does that every night. She just started doing it this past year though.

Perhaps she should go see a psychiatrist? I don't think that's normal...how long have you been best friends? You might ask her parents, but it may just be that you've never noticed it before. Have you had sleepovers often to know from experience that it is a recent development?

gungirl65

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 11, 2011
    Richmond
    Mine make sounds in their sleep and jerk a little sometimes. As long as they seem happy while doing it I leave them alone. I have a beagle and a terrier mix that are rescues and sometimes they sound like they are afraid of something so I will usually wake them up and hold them until they relax again. I won't let the monsters get them when they are awake and I won't let them get them in their sleep either.

Top Bottom