• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ljk

Master
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    May 21, 2013
    I sent an email to NFA asking about the current processing time on e-file. got a reply hours later saying 4.5 months.

wsenefeld

Master
    Rating - 100%
    69   0   0
    Dec 2, 2011
    Boone Co.
    I'm a big fan of the Efile system. Yeah - the website is temperamental, but I bring my work home with me and file from my desk at the house. Is it worth it? Yeah, considering you save 9-12 months off the wait. When I manufacture, I file via fax. Solves that problem.

Sometimes it takes me a few days to get the forms filed, but what's 72 hours compared to the additional 300 days of waiting?

And that's why Profire will get all of my future NFA business.

ljk

Master
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    May 21, 2013
    I was helping a friend to file a Form 1 over the weekend, looks like early morning hours is the ticket. he was able to get through everything start to finish in less than 10 minutes. this was sunday morning around 7.

maver1ck

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    107   0   0
    Nov 17, 2013
    NW indiana
    I have been trying the past couple of days. I tried several times today, and I finally had success. I tried a little after 11pm and after about 35 minutes I made it through. At first it was very fast (very surprised), but as I went through it the site started to go slower, but I stuck with it and I have successfully have a pending submission. I got the confirmation payment email and the confirmation of my application being submitted/in progress. I read on another site that those that reported success were using firefox. Previously I was trying both Chrome and IE11. I downloaded latest version of Firefox today. It didn't work earlier, but it worked the second time when I tried just earlier. Let's see how this goes. Good luck guys-keep trying-don't give up!
    Later,
    Mav

ljk

Master
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    May 21, 2013
    IE8 is the ticket.

I tried to use Firefox, the problem is the pay.gov page(popup) won't load, it just shows a blank page.

I followed the warnings on the login page, went through by using IE8.

I can fill out and review the application just fine with Firefox.

Top Bottom