Does anyone make a "gun safe" for vehicles?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Hoosier Daddy

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 20, 2012
    I'm sure he has his reasons why an occasion would pop up that he needs to leave it in the car.

Yessir.
    Company policy: No guns in the building.

I'm not going to risk my [STRIKE]job[/STRIKE]... career of 25+ years by CC'ing and I don't feel right about leaving it unsecured in the car.

Jim1117

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2013
    I just bought 2 of the GunVault NanoVault 200's from Meijer.com...online only. They cost about $24 each shipped to the store (on sale now!)
    I can get my Hi-Point .40 in it with the mag out but both fit in it ok...tight fit but works fine. Should work in the car with no problem.
    And the Hi-Point .40 is a pretty large gun.

lrhochgesang

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 19, 2012
    Jasper, IN
    GO TO FACTORY EXPRESS....cheapest prices anywhere. I did tons of research and I ended up getting the Gun Vault Nano Vault 300 that is cabel-locked under my seat. I also got the combination lock, it is easier to have to combo preset, but off by 1 number than trying to fool around with a key. I love it because it is very easy to use and very cheap for a well-made steel safe.

I highly recommend going to factory-express.com and ordering the GunVault Nano Vault 300. You won't be disappointed.

Top Bottom