• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • KPierce

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 7, 2008
    Jeffersonville
    I've been using Galco rigs for a few years now. Have carried an XD Tactical, Beretta 96G and currently carry my compensated M9 in one. Have always found them comfortable once they are properly adjusted. I would and have recommended them many times.

The last one I got I bought from E-Bay. It takes a little time but you can find awesome deals there. My Jackass rig I got the the M9 I payed $90 total including shipping and insurance and the rig had never been out of the bag. So just keep looking.

HobbyGuy

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 12, 2009
    Newburgh
    I don't remember the maker of mine. I use it for carrying in the winter. It also gets a work out on Sunday mornings. Always wear a sport coat to church to make sure that it is covered there.

Farmritch

Expert
    Rating - 83.3%
    5   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    OC
    I've got Miami classics for all mine, 1911,P89,92FS
    I for years never used the tie downs but have found them to be helpful.
    Kinda reminds me when I was on the department and we all went to the station on Friday nights to watch what we called the training films aka Miami Vice
    My cousin even had a white crushed cotton jacket LOL

Fletch

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 19, 2008
    Oklahoma
    Add me as another big fan of the Galco Jacka-- rig. I've owned 3, for various guns, and I love using them.

finity

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 29, 2008
    Auburn
    Add me as another big fan of the Galco Jacka-- rig. I've owned 3, for various guns, and I love using them.

Ahhh, so that's what all the ******** are for. I was wondering what a holster could be called that was so bad that it had to be filtered. Seems a little over-sensitive if you ask me.

Top Bottom