• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Joe Williams

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2008

That is not a man purse. It is a very practical day pack. Packs reek of manliness, and that is the Chuck Norris of packs. Yer all good!

bogus

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Apr 16, 2009
    Columbus area
    That is not a man purse. It is a very practical day pack. Packs reek of manliness, and that is the Chuck Norris of packs. Yer all good!

Whew! Thanks!

The OP must be talking about the one's like the Progressive commercial on TV then. If that's the case, no freakin' way for me!

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jO4MI9gsEvw[/ame]

GARANDGUY

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2010
    SOUTHERN INDIANA
    I have the Mxpedition LEO I got from Police gear.com I think it was.. Very sturdy and holds up well! I also use one of those Remingtom backpacks from Wally world(the 20$ one) with the removeable frame and a hydration bladder in the back. It holds all kinds of stuff!!!!! I got enough stuff in it to survive a few weeks and enough ammo for 3 people! Holds like 15-20 AR mags no problem ,MREs ,Water and filters,2 complete changes of clothes,rain gear,survival gear,etc and it was cheap! I bought 3 of them,one for each vehicle and one to hunt with/take to the range. Surprisingly made well and hold up good!

Last edited:

TriggerWork

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 21, 2010
    No, I meant bags like 5.11 Push Pack or Maxipedition's. I mean yeah they "look tacticool" but they are still a sholder purse aren't they?

I'm not talking about a car bag or get home bag that stays at your work. I mean an EDC that you keep on you all day. Is that something you would use or do use?

TopDog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    The last time I expressed a opinion about a man purse on a forum the guy cried very loudly and I was asked to refrain from voicing my opinion about it again. So lets just say I dont think its a good idea.

IndyMonkey

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2010
    The last time I expressed a opinion about a man purse on a forum the guy cried very loudly and I was asked to refrain from voicing my opinion about it again. So lets just say I dont think its a good idea.

The gays seem to get there feelings hurt very easily.

sj kahr k40

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 3, 2009
    I sometimes carry a Maxpedition Fatboy, mines orange, of course I have a 3 year old so it's full of diapers and snacks for her

Viper393

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2009
    Clark County
    Anyone have any experience with the UTG "satchels" that look like the Maxpedition ones? They are a lot cheaper but don't know well they'd hold up. I want something to keep some loaded AR mags, 1911, flashlight, etc. in and probably won't carry it on a daily basis. Just something I can grab and have everything in it that I might need in an emergency.

Top Bottom