Do you keep all your eggs in one basket?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TheLoneRaider

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Oct 30, 2009
    Phoenix
    batman.jpg

DocBoCook

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 16, 2010
    Clermont
    4 different locations, for 5 different firearms, but I agree with first page poster, the handguns are placed to get me to the longguns!

Last edited:

amboran

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2008
    Brownstown,IN
    Wow-this has been a pet peeve of mine. Gotta have more than one location. bedroom-living room-cars-under bed-in closet.Keeping more than one base covered at a time. Now for one of those mantle clocks with a hidden storage compartment inside- to celebrate president's day.:ingo:

JetGirl

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 7, 2008
    N/E Corner
    Couple loaded handguns in a mini-vault, unloaded stuff in my range bag, bunch o' long guns in a gun cabinet, and a loaded shotgun in an undisclosed location.

tharlow514

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 22, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Two locations, one on the first floor and one on the second. I usually carry in the house as well. I'm sure others do as well. Our stairway is in direct line with our front door so I always have a firearm downstairs. What use are the guns upstairs if you can't get to them when SHTF?

remymartin

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 28, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    I live alone 2100sf, most stay locked up, the ones that are out are within a step. There are only 2 entrances to my home, bg or not, and an intruder would have to get by me to eye my cache. The side of the house after my bedroom is sealed pretty good. If it happens it happens, I'd just like to think that I know where they will enter. Forting the whole house would take away that luxury..

Last edited:
    Top Bottom