• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • in625shooter

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Where some people think the 10 round mags have a place is for competition shooters in say IDPA/IPSC productuon class that shoot with their carry gun. It means the 10 round mags take the beating if repeated dropping etc. It keeps them straight from the standard mags.

shibumiseeker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Nov 11, 2009
    near Bedford on a whole lot of land.
    For those of you who say you use the 10 rounders in states that require it, is your carry permit good in those states? I have never checked, but I would assume that states liberal enough to restrict mag capacity aren't real good about carry reciprocity. Could be totally wrong though.

There's one or two (I also have the Utah permit), but even when I've gone places it's not legal to carry, I will have a gun in my residence which is usually legal.

I can't remember specific states as I travel a lot and always consult handgunlaw.org each time I travel and don't bother trying to remember each, but I have run into it a few times over the last decade.

Tyler-The-Piker

Boondock Saint
    Rating - 100%
    101   0   0
    Jun 24, 2013
    ><(((((*>
    I've been using 10 & 20 rd mags in the a2 for a while. If I get 10rd Glock mags, in a trade or something, I list those in the classifieds...somehow there's always someone willing to buy em

Top Bottom