• ...and so much more!
  • HICKMAN

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Jan 10, 2009
    Lawrence Co.
    I figured a few Glock fans would be hurt "It's natural"

I will agree with the first pick. The 75B that I once owned, and wish I had back. Is the most accurate handgun I have ever had the chance to fire.

nah, it's just one guys opinion. I don't think his pricing is right on a few of those.

I didn't see where he took them all out to the range and compared accuracy. Or dumped a 1000 rounds through them to test reliability... or did any real testing on his own.

I'd like to fire one of those CZ's heard a lot about them.

U.S. Patriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 87.5%
    7   1   0
    Jan 30, 2009
    Columbus
    nah, it's just one guys opinion. I don't think his pricing is right on a few of those.

I didn't see where he took them all out to the range and compared accuracy. Or dumped a 1000 rounds through them to test reliability... or did any real testing on his own.

I'd like to fire one of those CZ's heard a lot about them.

I know it's all personal opinion. I agreed some what, compared to what pistols I have fired. I have picked up guns, and thought hey this feels good, trigger is smooth etc. Then when I shot it, I changed my mind. The 75's are fantastic guns. I had at one time. I traded it for another model of CZ, because I did not like the manual safety only. Bad mistake, because I did not know the model I purchased was a frankengun. Deal gone bad between Colt, and CZ. Short story, I traded it, and a model 97 .45 for my Xd. Wish I would have traded for another 75 with decocker. I can honestly say it's the most accurate .40 I have ever fired. Glocks are good guns, in their own right. I tried shoting a model 19, and a baby glock.

I could not shoot it acurately for crap, and it was uncomfortable. For others it's the total opposite. Allot of people like 1911's, never been a big fan of them either. I love the 92FS, but allot of people dont. Just like seeing others opinions!

U.S. Patriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 87.5%
    7   1   0
    Jan 30, 2009
    Columbus
    I don't want to sidetrack this, but what was your opinion of the 97? I've been mulling those over lately...

In my honest opinion, the 97 was the most accurate out of the box .45 I have ever owned or shot. It's a bit on the big side, and somewhat heavy. Ten + 1 on mag capacity. Great grip, great balance, and a very natural point of aim. The only problem I had was with hollow points, which I noticed some .45's wont feed them. Easily solved with some feed ramp polishing. At ten feet or roughly, closer. I could practically put every round in the same hole. I think allot had to do with the weight. I hated to get rid of it, but it was a tad big for CC. Also it was the manual safety model. Before they came out with the new model, with decocker. I do miss it, but it was a choice I made. Kinda glad in a way, because .45 ammo is getting dang expensive, and it dropped me from 3-2 calibers of ammo to buy at the time. So if you do not mind a big, slightly heavy, but well balanced and accurate as hell .45. Definitely look into one. I can not think of a better steel .45, then possibly some of your higher end 1911's. Honestly, I do not think you would be disappointed. If I was to buy another .45, that would be my choice.

HICKMAN

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Jan 10, 2009
    Lawrence Co.
    I wanna shoot this bad boy:

GP6-C_Main.jpg

STI International - The STI

Top Bottom