• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mainjet

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 22, 2009
    Lowell
    The best way to answer the question - "Do you know why I pulled you over"?

Well no officer, I'm sorry, I don't. I thought you would.:D

Yes, you will get a ticket. But for just few short seconds you are going to feel really great. Then when the swelling goes down you will be able to smile about the smart answer you gave.

goinggreyfast

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 21, 2010
    Morgan County
    No, no, no. Kirk is only being argumentative because you're still not getting it. Well... And because he's an attorney. Or is he an attorney because he likes to argue? Hmm. Interesting.

This...

Having been around INGO for a little over a year now, I have learned--for the most part--who KNOWS their stuff vs who is FULL OF their stuff and Kirk is one who knows his stuff.

There are a few others who I know have learned by experience as well and I tend to lean their way whenever questions arise. The rest are either ignorant, or stupid. Ignorance can be fixed if one is willing, stupidity is forever.
    :D:D:D

Jack Burton

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 9, 2008
    NWI
    The best way to answer the question - "Do you know why I pulled you over"?

Well no officer, I'm sorry, I don't. I thought you would.:D

Yes, you will get a ticket. But for just few short seconds you are going to feel really great. Then when the swelling goes down you will be able to smile about the smart answer you gave.

There was a comedian a few years back who was saying that he loved speeding in the middle of torrential downpours. When the completely soaked cop at the window would ask, "do you know why I pulled you over?' he would respond, "Yes, but do you know why I was speeding in the middle of a thunderstorm?"

iChokePeople

Master
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   1
    Feb 11, 2011
    There was a comedian a few years back who was saying that he loved speeding in the middle of torrential downpours. When the completely soaked cop at the window would ask, "do you know why I pulled you over?' he would respond, "Yes, but do you know why I was speeding in the middle of a thunderstorm?"

Are tasers more effective when you're face down on a rain-soaked highway? You'd think so, no?

mainjet

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 22, 2009
    Lowell

:D Awesome!

Rep inbound.

aw man - it said I had to spread the rep first. Someone get Jack for me.

Titanium_Frost

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Feb 6, 2011
    Southwestern Indiana
    This...

Having been around INGO for a little over a year now, I have learned--for the most part--who KNOWS their stuff vs who is FULL OF their stuff and Kirk is one who knows his stuff.

There are a few others who I know have learned by experience as well and I tend to lean their way whenever questions arise. The rest are either ignorant, or stupid. Ignorance can be fixed if one is willing, stupidity is forever.
    :D:D:D

Am I the only one dying to know his list??? :D :):

JoshuaRWhite

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 15, 2011
    South Bend, Indiana
    And as a side note to this thread:

The vast majority of officers are good people and we have several that are members and friends here.

I hate it when threads like this make it seem as though we are against officers in general. That is absolutely not the case.

Knowing the laws and exercising your rights act as safeguards due to the amount of authority given the profession. It minimizes the damage when things go wrong or mistakes are made.

"They" and "us" may be used casually in discussing the topic but don't let it become an undue mindset or place a "vs." between them.

We are all still us. Had to say that. Carry on.

Props yo. :patriot:
    I am friends with many LEO's or they are family and they are all in agreement that most LEO's are power abusers. I'm not saying all are bad but a large chunk of them are.

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    No, no, no. Kirk is only being argumentative because you're still not getting it.

I wasn't trying to be smart, just asking questions. Perhaps I should not have done so publicly.

I merely wanted to ensure a fellow INGOer understood that he was related incorrect info.

I cited the statute and provided a link to the Starr case on this. I hope I helped more than angered.

ATM

will argue for sammiches.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    Crawfordsville
    I am friends with many LEO's or they are family and they are all in agreement that most LEO's are power abusers. I'm not saying all are bad but a large chunk of them are.

I think that being allowed to abuse power without consequence would turn many "recreational" ;) power users into hardcore power abusers after a while.

Please ask them to consider dressing their own ranks whenever they witness such abuses.

Top Bottom