• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • cbseniour

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Feb 8, 2011
    South East Marion County
    If I'm at a stop sign and it turns green but a Kenworth is approaching form my left at a high rate of speed and showing no sign of stopping. do I have the right to pull into the intersection anyway????

Answer: of course you do but it may be the last time you ever exercise your rights.

iChokePeople

Master
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   1
    Feb 11, 2011
    If I'm at a stop sign and it turns green but a Kenworth is approaching form my left at a high rate of speed and showing no sign of stopping. do I have the right to pull into the intersection anyway????

Answer: of course you do but it may be the last time you ever exercise your rights.

The stop sign turned green? You have the right to a breathalyzer, and you have the right to remain silent.

Rookie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Sep 22, 2008
    Kokomo
    Considering you are asking and answering your own questions, you also have the right to seek psychiatric treatment. I suggest you do so. Now.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    All joking aside:

You do not have a right to cause an accident. If you know the truck is not going to or in your judgement is incapable of stopping and you pull into the intersection anyway, you have possibly commited suicide and likely endangered others.

INyooper

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 19, 2009
    North Central IN
    Welcome to the world of the motorcyclist. The Kenworth scenario may not happen all the time, but yielding your right-of-way to myopic drivers of all sorts does. :rolleyes:

SSGSAD

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    Town of 900 miles

A red light will change to green, and it USED to be in the In. Drivers Manual, but no, you are at a red light YOU must make sure the intersection is CLEAR B4 proceeding .... IANAL, and I did not sleep at a Holiday Inn last night ....

Mr Evilwrench

Quantum Mechanic
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2011
    Carmel
    You can turn right on red unless there's a sign saying otherwise, but sometimes it's not a good idea even at a green light :) Let's see if anyone can remember when you can turn left at a red light.

EvilBlackGun

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   1
    Apr 11, 2011
    Mid-eastern
    On two one-way streets,

... one of which runs from your right to your left. And even then, you must yield ROW to traffic on that street..
    You can turn right on red unless there's a sign saying otherwise, but sometimes it's not a good idea even at a green light :) Let's see if anyone can remember when you can turn left at a red light.

iChokePeople

Master
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   1
    Feb 11, 2011

When you have a trunk full of meth, 3 underage hookers in the backseat, and a midget transvestite dressed as a Marion County Sheriff's deputy on your lap and realize that the black and white that just pulled up behind you is likely to notice your expired tags?

MrsXtremeVel

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 25, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    My neighbor I grew up next to got rear-ended by a semi who failed to stop. The semi was going 55 mph. My neighbor's truck ( a full size Ford F150) burst into flames and there was no way of saving him. I'd get out of the way no matter what!

Kitty

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 4, 2010
    Whiting
    When you have a trunk full of meth, 3 underage hookers in the backseat, and a midget transvestite dressed as a Marion County Sheriff's deputy on your lap and realize that the black and white that just pulled up behind you is likely to notice your expired tags?

:postpics:

geronimojoe85

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Nov 16, 2009

When stopped on a one way street and turning to another one way street.

iChokePeople

Master
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   1
    Feb 11, 2011

rear-view.jpg

Top Bottom