• ...and so much more!
  • Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Oh I'm sure if this DOJ and FBI were to investigate, they would find no wrongdoing and if they did, no reasonable federal prosecutor, beholden to Obama for his job, would ever prosecute.

whiteoak

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 5, 2015
    In The Whiteoaks
    :koolaid: Man that DNC Kool Aid is some strong stuff... I bet they are having trouble keeping up with demand.

I don't care if the next video Veritas releases is of Bigfoot playing Baseball.... The people in the video do not deny they said these things...

For God's sake they are talking about how they are paid by the DNC, to rig and tamper with elections! And go on to explain the "Plausible Deniability" built in the system they use. One of these guys was at the White House hundreds of times meeting with other operatives.

No just how do you come down on the side of (well this is really not that big a deal)

Last edited:

whiteoak

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 5, 2015
    In The Whiteoaks
    Just how do you tell your kids...

"We use to have a 2nd amendment... but I voted for the party that took that away."

Is the excuse " I did not think that they could really do it." enough?

I would not have thought that a person could win a presidential election after the FBI Director stated she was careless with classified information was possible.
    I would think that after the FBI called out the DOJ for "Quid Pro Quo" back room deals to cover up the mess, the media would cover the story?

Bill of Rights

Cogito, ergo porto.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?
    I would not have thought that a person could win a presidential election after the FBI Director stated she was careless with classified information was possible.

The problem is not that Hillary is an incompetent, lying thief who may possibly have had many people killed. The problem is that her supporters don't care. Too many people are trying to guide this country by feeeeeeeeelings rather than by principles, possibly because they have none. When you have no principles that define this or that as beyond the pale or even as "wrong", any action that furthers the goal is acceptable. The end justifies the means.
    This is why the conservatives are losing: Most of us have principles. They say "nice guys finish last", and this is because those "nice guys" play by the rules and expect others to do likewise. It appears to be a Hobson's Choice to me: We can either change who we are and begin to play dirty or we can expect to lose. The alternative of finding a "referee" who will call out the dirty players for who and what they are does not seem possible.

Note that I do not suggest that we should change who we are, and we should not begin playing dirty.

Blessings,
    Bill

whiteoak

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 5, 2015
    In The Whiteoaks
    As a father I am looking at politics more and more as a defensive move for the benefit of my child. I am voting for her and take a "Not on My Watch" attitude towards politics in general. Just based on the type of forum that we are all on, it would seem that defense of liberty would be a strong guiding principal of the members here. Yet I am amazed to see the number of gun owners who seem to look the other way on 2nd amendment issues, when it comes to their vote?
    I am not being a knee jerk reactionary, when I think that Hillary wants to ban military style semi auto's. I remember the "CLINTON GUN BAN" that she fought for and got. The next one will not have a sunset period. It will be forever...

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    As a father I am looking at politics more and more as a defensive move for the benefit of my child. I am voting for her and take a "Not on My Watch" attitude towards politics in general. Just based on the type of forum that we are all on, it would seem that defense of liberty would be a strong guiding principal of the members here. Yet I am amazed to see the number of gun owners who seem to look the other way on 2nd amendment issues, when it comes to their vote?
    I am not being a knee jerk reactionary, when I think that Hillary wants to ban military style semi auto's. I remember the "CLINTON GUN BAN" that she fought for and got. The next one will not have a sunset period. It will be forever...

Was that a typo? :dunno:

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    I would think that after the FBI called out the DOJ for "Quid Pro Quo" back room deals to cover up the mess, the media would cover the story?

It seems to me that most rank and file Dems were more interested in Bernie. The Clinton machine was able to squish that. Hillary represents "at least she's not Trump" for many of her supporters, same as you see here with "nose holding" votes for Trump.

pudly

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Nov 12, 2008
    Undisclosed
    Newt Gingrich:
    Where is the FBI? Why is the FBI not investigating this? You have a deliberate, willful effort to foment violence, to break up a presidential campaign, and to intimidate voters.

FBI Directory Comey could not be reached to ignore the crimes.

Top Bottom