• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 2tonic

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 14, 2011
    N.W. Disillusionment

I'm trying real hard to make this fit the old saw "the enemy of my enemy is my friend", but these tools just twist the box completely out of shape.

Anyways, the spokesman is incorrect on his penultimate point "we will not be silenced".
    Take your movement to the ends you wish to, and you'll be truly surprised by how "silent" you'll be made to be.

FAFO.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I'm trying real hard to make this fit the old saw "the enemy of my enemy is my friend", but these tools just twist the box completely out of shape.

Anyways, the spokesman is incorrect on his penultimate point "we will not be silenced".
    Take your movement to the ends you wish to, and you'll be truly surprised by how "silent" you'll be made to be.

FAFO.
    And he thinks Kamala is "as far right as Trump". :nuts:

Shadow01

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2011
    WCIn

FAFO.
    Definitely not friends, but it doesn’t mean you can’t smile at their actions against the dnc.

buckwacker

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 23, 2012
    Definitely not friends, but it doesn’t mean you can’t smile at their actions against the dnc.
    The deliciously ironic thing about it is these are some of the political foot soldiers they were stirring up and motivating against the Rs. It appears they might get a jarring lesson about the downsides of employing guerrilla tactics in politics. Theyre about to learn what blowback means.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    My guess is that the city will be wired down tight for the convention, just like the nomination and the election that's coming. Dissenting voices will be quietly disappeared with all of the finesse of the old Stasi.

yeahbaby

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 9, 2011
    Portage
    I saw a report yesterday that Chicago is expecting 25K protestors at the DNC. I really hope there is no violence or crazy stuff. We'll see.

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy

From the post:

This is just the beginning. Just wait until the DNC convention. I have been following the chatter on social media for weeks. They are flying people in from all over the world. There will be 40,000 protestors in the streets of Chicago.

The Democratic Party is going to rupture at the seams before the end of this election because the reason the base is so excited about Kamala Harris is because the base is a bunch of far left extremists. That’s where all the excitement is coming from. Biden was way too moderate on the outside for the base they want more in your face extremism. Now his policies are insane and far left but his demeanor appeals to moderate especially moderates to watch MSNBC and CNN. That is why they love Kamala Harris because before this run, she was extremely left.

But the base is not enough to win elections, and the bosses in the Democratic Party understand that and that is why there is a huge struggle right now because the bosses of the Democratic Party can not allow Kamala Harris to be her unhinged radical self, but if she’s not her unhinged radical self they are going to lose the base vote.

That is why you see no policy proposals and that is why you see no media. These two forces are going to converge before the election. I don’t think that they’re going to be able to actually hold off their base until after the election and I don’t think they’re gonna be able to just give out some moderate policies without getting some serious pushback.

It’s gonna be very interesting to see what happens.

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out

From the post:

This is just the beginning. Just wait until the DNC convention. I have been following the chatter on social media for weeks. They are flying people in from all over the world. There will be 40,000 protestors in the streets of Chicago.

The Democratic Party is going to rupture at the seams before the end of this election because the reason the base is so excited about Kamala Harris is because the base is a bunch of far left extremists. That’s where all the excitement is coming from. Biden was way too moderate on the outside for the base they want more in your face extremism. Now his policies are insane and far left but his demeanor appeals to moderate especially moderates to watch MSNBC and CNN. That is why they love Kamala Harris because before this run, she was extremely left.

But the base is not enough to win elections, and the bosses in the Democratic Party understand that and that is why there is a huge struggle right now because the bosses of the Democratic Party can not allow Kamala Harris to be her unhinged radical self, but if she’s not her unhinged radical self they are going to lose the base vote.

That is why you see no policy proposals and that is why you see no media. These two forces are going to converge before the election. I don’t think that they’re going to be able to actually hold off their base until after the election and I don’t think they’re gonna be able to just give out some moderate policies without getting some serious pushback.

****cago has the potential to make this look like the amateur hour.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon

From the post:

So the **** show in Chicago will be this times 750?

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Top Bottom