• ...and so much more!
  • eldirector

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 29, 2009
    Brownsburg, IN
    What is an Appleseed Sticker?

Also while we are talking about stickers on cars, I saw two vehicles this morning with the same stickers on them (I am pretty sure they had the same owner, both leaving the house together) anyway one was a "Keep Calm and Chive on" the other was this:
    fbc-white.jpg

The website that had this for sale was paintball related, but didnt say anything about what it stood for or meant.
    Does anyone know?
    Thanks

Not sure what that is, but I'm AM pretty sure the owner of that website is an INGO member. At least, the owner of that site matches a username here! Some googling turns up his work as well.

jake blue

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 9, 2013
    Lebanon
    As Que said, once you label yourself as a member of an organization, you become the "face" of that organization. Act like a "bad apple", and the general public will assume the whole group is bad. Just like the tree-hugging hippie with the "Free Tibet" stickers on their Prius - once he cuts you off in traffic, you suddenly associate the whole group with rude driving (it is human nature). If a bug truck with "gun" stickers flicks a cigarette butt out of the window, suddenly gun owners are all trash-chucking rednecks.

This was always my argument AGAINST Christians putting religious symbols or statements on their vehicles. It's all well and good to demonstrate your religious fervor until you forget that those stickers are there and you cut someone off or act rude or flip someone off... it just doesn't do the religious community any good to have that sort of testimony representing them as a whole. I suppose the same could be said for gun ownership and anyone who has a problem with your views is just going to use it to reinforce their already biased opinion of you anyways so if you're not trying to recruit then go for it! :)

buckstopshere

Master
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Jan 18, 2010
    Greenwood
    No. Their football team could probably be beaten by most girls' roller derby teams I've seen. :laugh:

Now, I did wonder about how many folks that OC don't put any sort of stickers or signs on their vehicles.

Those roller derby girls are tuff stuff! :D

I truly OC for me, it's how I prefer to carry. I don't do it to advertise our 2A rights, it's just a by product.

-Jake-

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 6, 2013
    NWI
    My boat has a "come and take it" sticker on it. I drive a company owned work truck so I have to resist the urge to put an NRA sticker on it.

buckstopshere

Master
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Jan 18, 2010
    Greenwood
    My boat has a "come and take it" sticker on it. I drive a company owned work truck so I have to resist the urge to put an NRA sticker on it.

I know what you mean. My company rents me a car by the month. I get a new car every month. I have thought about grabbing a bunch of NRA stickers or anti-obama stickers and putting them on the car for the next guy to enjoy :D

But then I remember that Hertz would just remove it so there would be no fun

ghuns

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Indy_Guy_77;4480141 Especially don't want any kind of "cheerleading + a name" stickers on the vehicles. Here said:
    My wife calls me paranoid for this. I tell her that I am protecting her from the trauma she will go through after she shoots the sorry SOB who was led to her by that damn sticker.

Lex Concord

Not so well-known member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Dec 4, 2008
    Morgan County
    I don't display any affiliation not even a veteran license plate because i dont want to be a target. From police, thieves, hippies, terrorist, Ect.
    If i was single I'd have a big window decal that said "**** everyone"
    and I don't realy care for the NRA and if it comes down to me defending my 2nd amendment right, that's what my gun is for.

Pretty much this. With a cadre of gun stickers on your car, no one has to be Jason Bourne to know which vehicle in the lot is most likely to have a gun inside. Just sayin'

RobbyMaQ

#BarnWoodStrong
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Mar 26, 2012
    Lizton
    I work at a sticker shop. Few employees have any stickers, pinstriping, etc, on our cars. I guess after making car wraps and graphic kits all day, we like em plain.
    I did put an INGO sticker on mine though :)

-Jake-

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 6, 2013
    NWI
    I know what you mean. My company rents me a car by the month. I get a new car every month. I have thought about grabbing a bunch of NRA stickers or anti-obama stickers and putting them on the car for the next guy to enjoy :D

But then I remember that Hertz would just remove it so there would be no fun

My work truck does have my Operation Iraqi Freedom combat vet license plate frame though :D

Indy_Guy_77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Apr 30, 2008
    My wife calls me paranoid for this. I tell her that I am protecting her from the trauma she will go through after she shoots the sorry SOB who was led to her by that damn sticker.

In today's world, I don't think it's being paranoid. I think it's being smart.

On the hierarchy of Things I'm Responsible For on this Planet, protecting my wife and children are just about at the top.

I also think it's quite a sad reflection upon our society when we, as parents, have right to be concerned about flippin' bumper stickers.

BrinNutz

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 26, 2012
    SBN
    StickerUps_WebsiteBANNER.jpg

One of my personal faves...

LOL, the first time I saw this stiker it was 6 months ago when i was visiting Massachusetts. It was on the back window of a plumber's van.

Have had one on my truck for some time meow...

Maybe some of you Indy folks will see it this weekend while I'm in town.

upload_1000008CC1E0D3_2013.05.26%252C16%253A00%253A00%252C56_308B6BEF.jpg

Attachments

• upload_1000008CC1E0D3_2013.05.26%u0025252C16%u0025253A00%u0025253A00%u0025252C56_308B6BEF.jpg
      upload_1000008CC1E0D3_2013.05.26%u0025252C16%u0025253A00%u0025253A00%u0025252C56_308B6BEF.jpg
      72.9 KB · Views: 1

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    So I am not a patriot and not a supporter of gun rights if I don't have stickers all over my car? I thought it was the other side that had all the control freaks?

Top Bottom