• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • PastorBlaster

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2011
    Wabash
    I ordered a Supertuck today, but after looking at my belt I'm thinking I need to order one of those, and another holster for the M&P, and no doubt my wife is going to want something to carry soon so pretty much I think I'd better "reserve" all of them "just in case"!

jcharrison05

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jun 13, 2011
    Richmond
    so how long did it take from time of order to you receiving your holster? Im looking for one now. Thanks for the link. Just saved a bunch of money on my personal protection insurance. haha

TMU317

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 2, 2011
    Indy
    so how long did it take from time of order to you receiving your holster? Im looking for one now. Thanks for the link. Just saved a bunch of money on my personal protection insurance. haha

If you're referring to the seconds, I sent the money on a Friday and received the holster on the following Thursday.

parsimonious

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 29, 2011
    SE IN
    shorty!

does anyone know what a supertuck "shorty" is?

I emailed the dude on the website under info, back when this thread
    started. A shorty is when they cut off the leather along the bottom
    for guns with shorter barrels or compact models. That is the official
    reply I got.

PastorBlaster

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2011
    Wabash
    Mine just showed up in the mail and it's fantastic! Seriously amazing. No pressure points. Super clean (I can't tell where the 'flaws' are at and it clearly isn't a return). I ordered the XD Super Tuck for my XDM knowing that it might be a bit loose, but it's a perfect fit. After wearing my generic Uncle Mike's holster all morning and then switching to this, I am amazed. The UM is painful at best, but I can barely feel this at all.

By the way, the site has been restocked in the last several days for those who couldn't find what they were looking for and they've added a ton of horsehide holster for those who sweat more.

jcharrison05

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jun 13, 2011
    Richmond
    I just got my holster saturday and I am very impressed. I ordered one for my xd sc and I cant even tell what the blemish is. The form and function is great. Crossbreed must have an amazing QC department if this is a blemish.

Top Bottom