• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 11, 2012
    01001111 01001000
    My neighbor has it for PC, and "when it works" its absolutely awe inspiring. I mean seriously, its unlike anything I've ever seen. Its hard to believe its a game.
    I would love to fund a high end PC, but right now, thats just not going to be possible... now if I get on either one of the 2 police depts i've applied for, that may be a different story. The PC i currently have is a HP: model POS! I'm due for an upgrade.
    I'm hoping however with the purchase of the ps4, and its 8gb of memory, I'll be able to use that as a makeshift home PC until I make the plunge.
    I have a pretty high end laptop, but that's for school use and graphical software for projects. I've never really liked laptops honestly.

Since I hadn't yet seen it on a PC I was a little apprehensive. I'm glad to see that you place the PC graphics in such high regard. When my new graphics card comes in later this month I'll be making the PC plunge myself. My wife bought me the 360 version as a surprise because I wasn't going to be playing it until after Thanksgiving. I've been eyeballing a 4GB GTX 760 as my graphics splurge for the year.

My big question now is whether or not I can transfer my Battlelog stats from the 360 to the PC. If so, that would be awesome!

Hop

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 21, 2008
    Indy
    I got some time to play this last night. Graphics on the XB360 isn't a huge difference from BF3. There are some interesting new effects like boats on waves. Moving, shooting, flying all seem a bit easier than BF3. Some of the maps are crazy big.

I had one hard crash on my second map & had to reboot the XB. After that it played very smoothly for almost 3 hours. Better than some recent COD BOII games I've been playing.

SpaldingPM

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 22, 2013
    I got some time to play this last night. Graphics on the XB360 isn't a huge difference from BF3. There are some interesting new effects like boats on waves. Moving, shooting, flying all seem a bit easier than BF3. Some of the maps are crazy big.

I had one hard crash on my second map & had to reboot the XB. After that it played very smoothly for almost 3 hours. Better than some recent COD BOII games I've been playing.

I think the vehicles are easier to driver personally.

And man! I cant standdddddd the COD franchise.

Shiban

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 3, 2013
    Let me know if any of you PC players need a server to play on
    I have my own BF4 Server.
    How many issues have you had with server crashes?
    Is your host NFO? Ours is NFO Chicago. 3-4 crashes per day so far.

Raitekk

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   1
    Mar 9, 2013
    Northwest Indiana
    How many issues have you had with server crashes?
    Is your host NFO? Ours is NFO Chicago. 3-4 crashes per day so far.

Yes, I have NFO
    I actually didn't have any crashes until DICE release server version R7.
    I have crashed about 4 times today.
    There are still so many server side commands and scripted that are bugged.
    It is ridiculous.

NFO is a really superb hosting company.
    Dice is to blame.
    The server side stuff is so jacked up its not even funny

Shiban

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 3, 2013
    It crashed about 20 min ago when it was full. and it just crashed again.
    Something isn't right...
    We've always used NFO as well. It's been pretty good, but this game is certified mess.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 11, 2012
    01001111 01001000
    It crashed about 20 min ago when it was full. and it just crashed again.
    Something isn't right...
    We've always used NFO as well. It's been pretty good, but this game is certified mess.

Dice tends to be pretty good about cleaning things up pretty quick. Let's hope they manage to get their feces together fairly quickly.

Hop

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 21, 2008
    Indy
    4 XBL 360 crashes in a row last night then it ran smooth for ~2 hours.

These maps are friggin ginormous and very hard to learn. Being a n00b, I'm getting blasted from all angles.

One of my biggest complaints with BF is the right joystick button getting pressed accidentally. I forces a melee while I'm trying to shoot. I've swapped buttons and now it does a crouch. Not as bad but I still don't want this to happen & it causes me to get killed. I don't ever have this problem with any of the COD games.

Lunati

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 28, 2012
    Warsaw
    4 XBL 360 crashes in a row last night then it ran smooth for ~2 hours.

These maps are friggin ginormous and very hard to learn. Being a n00b, I'm getting blasted from all angles.

One of my biggest complaints with BF is the right joystick button getting pressed accidentally. I forces a melee while I'm trying to shoot. I've swapped buttons and now it does a crouch. Not as bad but I still don't want this to happen & it causes me to get killed. I don't ever have this problem with any of the COD games.

That is due to you freaking out when getting shot at, you'll get used to it eventually haha.

Top Bottom