• ...and so much more!
  • printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    I demand that all of my alcohol be the freshest available. The freshest beer, the freshest wine. None of this "old" stuff. My wine should be THIS MONTH's vintage.

And make sure you don't have snails on your food,
    sometime there are some many snails on your plate you can't even see your food. :popcorn:

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    I make my own wine so I know how fresh it is. Shapiro's makes best rye bread for any sandwich.:)

tnek

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    Eggs for breakfast and sliders for lunch. Can clear a 20X20 room with ease and laugh at the guys who shake thier fists at me. They are afraid to come close.

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    I demand that all of my alcohol be the freshest available. The freshest beer, the freshest wine. None of this "old" stuff. My wine should be THIS MONTH's vintage.

Wow, really? I've got a bottle of Hennessy here on my desk that's already 4 years old and I'm letting it age another 17 years before I crack the seal on it. :thumbsup: Yep, saving it for my son's 21st birthday. :) If he won't drink when he gets old, I'm gonna be one drunk daddy on my son's 21st! :D

bw210

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Sep 24, 2009
    Kouts, IN
    Wow, really? I've got a bottle of Hennessy here on my desk that's already 4 years old and I'm letting it age another 17 years before I crack the seal on it. :thumbsup: Yep, saving it for my son's 21st birthday. :) If he won't drink when he gets old, I'm gonna be one drunk daddy on my son's 21st! :D

Nice, I have a 1990 1st issue bottle of Gentleman's Jack for Dakota's 21st. Should be 29 years + 8 year aging. I'm betting it will be so smooth, I won't remember having all those "jack on the rocks"

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    Hey kedie, did someone say kielbasa with kraut and beans?

Kara is in bed recovering from whatever the hell I had earlier this week, so the brat and I went and did a bit of grocery shopping. I had originally planned on making chop steak on a bed of smashed potatoes, but when I got to the checkout line, I realized I had just picked up ground beef patties; on my way back to return the beef, a light went off in my head...I'm taking care of her while she's sick, but it comes at a price(not pictured is the Bells Consecrator Dopplebock):

DSC_0653.jpg

BTW, kedie, you have been one-upped via magnitude of beans.:):

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    That's a lotta beans! Looks good man!

I'll have to see what other fart enducing meals I can come up with next week. Maybe something Mexican with black beans. :D

LOL, I'm not going to lie, I did not set out to make that many beans, it just happened...However, I did man up and finish the plate.

I had vienna sausages for lunch too...She may want to take a double dose of cough syrup tonight before she goes to bed, because she's going to want to be in a coma when I get in there.:laugh:

Donnelly

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 22, 2008
    Cass County
    LOL, I'm not going to lie, I did not set out to make that many beans, it just happened...However, I did man up and finish the plate.

I had vienna sausages for lunch too...She may want to take a double dose of cough syrup tonight before she goes to bed, because she's going to want to be in a coma when I get in there.:laugh:

Rep given, with tears leaking out from laughing! :laugh: :rockwoot:

Top Bottom