• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars
    And pizza with extra cheese is an oxymoron. Pizza is already bread with extra cheese.

False.

"Pizza with extra cheese" is just pizza with more than the standard amount of cheese.
    Since (American) pizza inherently comes with cheese, the phrase "pizza with cheese" would be a redundancy, but still not an oxymoron.

stephen87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    May 26, 2010
    The Seven Seas
    Eewww...pepsi anything is just plain nastiness! If you really want to drink soda, drink the real thing. Coke. None of that diet crap or zero, just Coke. If you want less calories just put a bunch of ice in it and don't refill your cup over and over.

You shut your face! Pepsi is better than Coke, ten fold.

food-smiley-008.gif

Smart monkey. Minus the affinity for 1911s and not Glocks.
    Holy Cr*p, a grandma Nazi!!

:n00b:

While we're on the subject, in a kinda sorta type of almost way, Mr. Pibb/Pibb Extra is NOT the same as Dr. Pepper, and is NOT a valid substitute. If I ask for Dr. Pepper don't assume that I mean Mr. Pibb is okay. I'd rather have an iced tea with lemon.

Cpl. Klinger

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 8, 2012
    The 4077th
    While we're on the subject, in a kinda sorta type of almost way, Mr. Pibb/Pibb Extra is NOT the same as Dr. Pepper, and is NOT a valid substitute. If I ask for Dr. Pepper don't assume that I mean Mr. Pibb is okay. I'd rather have an iced tea with lemon.

Dr. Pepper? You mean that carbonated prune juice tastin' stuff? Whatever you say man.

MikeDVB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Mar 9, 2012
    Morgan County
    I don't mind the taste of Pepsi but what I don't like is the lingering aftertaste. Coke is fine but with less and/or better aftertaste IMHO.

I prefer tea.

Top Bottom