DIDNT get INGO LOWER and want to CRY......

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 1775usmarine

Sleeper
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    84   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    IN
    I will be heading down friday at my massage appt at 9am cst. I also plan on bringing an extra 200 for some much needed reloading supplies. That is if you people haven't taken them all then I will butt hurt again.

padawan

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 3, 2009
    N/A
    Now if only I could get a dust cover to match my lower...

The INGO dust covers are an exclusive super secret members only item that may or may not re-appear. No-one knows or will say. They are probably located in a super secret part of the INGO bunker.

chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars
    Why hasn't anyone picked up my lowers and delivered them to me yet?!?? Jeeze, I already had to go to the post office for a money order, how much must I be put out?!?

DanVoils

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Feb 20, 2010
    One thing I noticed when putting mine together is that the hole for the rear takedown pin detent is threaded for a 4-40 set screw. In all of my other lowers I had to tap it myself. Very nice feature. I cut about 4 loops of the spring off to compensate for the screw. I found a 4-40 x 1/8" stainless set screw at Menards for $.26. All the one's I tapped are 6-32. I'll try to get pics up soon. Still waiting on one part for my upper.

padawan

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 3, 2009
    N/A
    One thing I noticed when putting mine together is that the hole for the rear takedown pin detent is threaded for a 4-40 set screw. In all of my other lowers I had to tap it myself. Very nice feature. I cut about 4 loops of the spring off to compensate for the screw. I found a 4-40 x 1/8" stainless set screw at Menards for $.26. All the one's I tapped are 6-32. I'll try to get pics up soon. Still waiting on one part for my upper.

Good to know. The threaded rear takedown pin detent is a nice feature.

AngryRooster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Outside the coup
    Picked up ours a this afternoon as well. Paperwork was approved in just a couple minutes. #93 & 94. Also picked up 5K CCI #500 SPP, a pound of HP-38 to try out, and 1K of Extreme 124 HP. Excellent shop with lots of reloading components to offer, we will be back.

The pictures on here look nice, but they in no way do justice to the quality of the finish in person. Extremely pleased. Next comes a LPK and a Hahn 9mm adapter.

Top Bottom