DIDNT get INGO LOWER and want to CRY......

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TJ Kackowski

Let it begin here.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    134   0   1
    Jun 8, 2012
    Hendricks County
    You mean I should just go home then. I have been here since I sent in my payment.
    No, I'm sorry, but you must stay in line to maintain the official sign-up sheet ... the rest of us will be at home, warm and dry, until closer to the actual arrival of the lowers. Thank you for tending to this vital role.

Mgderf

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Lafayette
    O.K.

I was undecided on which way to go with this build, but since the DNR came out with their clarification, including the .300AAC, it looks like that's the direction I'll head with this one.

I keep hearing Tom Petty, "The waiting is the hardest part...".

ryknoll3

Master
    Rating - 75%
    3   1   0
    Sep 7, 2009
    O.K.

I was undecided on which way to go with this build, but since the DNR came out with their clarification, including the .300AAC, it looks like that's the direction I'll head with this one.

I keep hearing Tom Petty, "The waiting is the hardest part...".

Sucks that you HAVE to use a 16" barrel though. It's a waste in 300 BLK, and I already hunt with a 10" SBR in 300 BLK, which is useless here. If you're not interested in a tax stamp it doesn't make a difference, I just wish they didn't have the restriction.

300 BLK is a great deer round.

Mgderf

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Lafayette
    Sucks that you HAVE to use a 16" barrel though. It's a waste in 300 BLK, and I already hunt with a 10" SBR in 300 BLK, which is useless here. If you're not interested in a tax stamp it doesn't make a difference, I just wish they didn't have the restriction.

300 BLK is a great deer round.

I also have an 8.5" .300AAC pistol, but I feel I'd have better control with the rifle platform.
    That, and it gives me an excuse to build a 16" blackout rifle.

Not really interested in paying another $200 for a stamp. Not right now anyway.

padawan

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 3, 2009
    N/A
    Crap, since the DNR clarification, I guess I'll cancel my GB listing for 'Official INGO Lower- low SN'...

What to do, what to do??? :dunno:

Top Bottom