DIDNT get INGO LOWER and want to CRY......

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TJ Kackowski

Let it begin here.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    134   0   1
    Jun 8, 2012
    Hendricks County
    It looks great but I wish the logo was bigger.
    It looks good, but I agree.
    I also agree with the bigger logo. Anyway we can make that happen?
    I also agree...

Reading comprehension is apparently at an all-time low … The image shared by VUPDblue has been approved … see post #85 in the Group Buy thread … https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...ial-ingo-ar15-lower-receiver-group-buy-9.html

What you see is what you get. So, you want a bigger logo … maybe next time if you don't **** off the organizers of this group buy. Then again, after it’s anodized, it will naturally look bigger … right?

The real question to be answered … Is the preproduction sample a legit lower that can be built upon (or can be made to be legit)? If so, can I purchase it? How cool would that be to have an XXX serial number?

1775usmarine

Sleeper
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    84   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    IN
    I hope there is another group buy and if VU does it again takes note of those who have done nothing but complain after the buy was initiated. Some people will never be happy.

lonehoosier

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    May 3, 2011
    NWI
    Reading comprehension is apparently at an all-time low … The image shared by VUPDblue has been approved … see post #85 in the Group Buy thread … https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...ial-ingo-ar15-lower-receiver-group-buy-9.html

What you see is what you get. So, you want a bigger logo … maybe next time if you don't **** off the organizers of this group buy. Then again, after it’s anodized, it will naturally look bigger … right?

The real question to be answered … Is the preproduction sample a legit lower that can be built upon (or can be made to be legit)? If so, can I purchase it? How cool would that be to have an XXX serial number?
    WOW!! :rolleyes:

canterbc

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 13, 2012
    Noblesville

Since you quoted four people, I will assume your condescending post was aimed at all of them. The first quote merely pointed out there was a difference between the initial rendering and the pre-production sample and he wished the final product was more like the initial rendering. He said he WISHED, he didn't say it has to be changed, he didn't say he wanted his money back and he most certainly didn't "**** off the organizers of this group buy." Heck, he even said it looked great. Posts #2 and #4 that you quoted simply stated agreement that they wished it was more like the initial rendering. Post #3 did indeed ask if there was any way to change it. I can't believe that guy. He didn't go to an entirely different thread to see that the sample had been approved. He's ridiculous. Nowhere in his post of the pre-production in this thread did VUPDblue say it was approved, he only said it was a sample. And to be quite honest, even if VUPDblue had said it was approved in this tread the question about getting it changed was only asked a few hours after the sample was posted on here. The manufacturer likely had not moved forward with production and would probably be open to the change.

To me it doesn't appear that reading comprehension is an issue here. No need to make up reasons to criticize people.

Last edited:

jagee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine
    My torch is lit and my pitchfork is ready! What am I supposed to do with them?

200_s.gif

Top Bottom