• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    We have enough anti-gunners who want to make gun owners social pariahs, as evidenced by the 22 calls the police received about a man minding his own business in the park. The problem was that he wanted everyone else to know his business, too.

bluewraith

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 4, 2011
    Akron
    I wonder if he was a plant from one of the anti-gunner groups. Set him up with a carry license, and a firearm, just to go make an asshat out of himself without breaking any laws. I wouldn't put it past them.

buckstopshere

Master
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Jan 18, 2010
    Greenwood
    Wow, there was a bunch of ass clowns in this story. 22 who called 911, however many parents pulled their kids behind a dugout and the dbag officer who made the comment it was inappropriate.

Booya

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Aug 26, 2010
    Fort Fun
    We have enough anti-gunners who want to make gun owners social pariahs, as evidenced by the 22 calls the police received about a man minding his own business in the park. The problem was that he wanted everyone else to know his business, too.

Doesnt sound like he was minding his own business... I'd like to know how many of those calls came in when he started advertising and letting people know there was nothing anyone could do. I'd hazard a guess that there are people OC'ing at baseball games pretty regular, but this is the first time I've heard of 22 MWAG calls on one guy "minding his own business". This guy is a douche and harmful to our cause.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Unless its at a Zionsville game, and Ms Watts' kid is playing ball while she has a MDA meeting behind the dugout, I too call shenanigans. No way in hell 22 people would think someone who is truly minding his own, ISN'T.

I suspect multiple plants, all on the Anti side ("gunman" included). Look up "the bystander effect".

Glock10MM

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 16, 2012
    I do not see the point of people behaving like this. IMHO, they are part of the problem. OC/CC all you want but, there is no need to draw attention to oneself, put on a show, or make a scene.

It is just asinine.

JetGirl

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 7, 2008
    N/E Corner
    Wow, there was a bunch of ass clowns in this story. 22 who called 911, however many parents pulled their kids behind a dugout and the dbag officer who made the comment it was inappropriate.
    You know... if the guy was just OCing and minding his own business, I'd agree 100% with you. But because he was initiating confrontation by taunting people...I don't. He caused his own drama. He incited his own troubles.
    He was the biggest Massengill here. No two ways about it.

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Doesnt sound like he was minding his own business... I'd like to know how many of those calls came in when he started advertising and letting people know there was nothing anyone could do. I'd hazard a guess that there are people OC'ing at baseball games pretty regular, but this is the first time I've heard of 22 MWAG calls on one guy "minding his own business". This guy is a douche and harmful to our cause.

Yeah, that's why I said "he wanted everyone else to know his business, too".

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    You know... if the guy was just OCing and minding his own business, I'd agree 100% with you. But because he was initiating confrontation by taunting people...I don't. He caused his own drama. He incited his own troubles.
    He was the biggest Massengill here. No two ways about it.

Darn...can not rep you again......+10

cbhausen

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    129   0   0
    Feb 17, 2010
    Indianapolis, IN
    The OC guy was being a douchebag. He should have kept his mouth shut and gone about his business. Taunting parents like he did, what did he expect? Hell yes, they were going to call the cops. And the cops have to respond to MWAG calls; the dispatcher cannot ask if the person with the gun is threatening anyone with it. We've been down that road here on INGO before.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Michael.
    Top Bottom