Did you know a 3rd trade center tower fell on 9/11?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Did you know a 3rd trace center tower fell on Tuesday, September 11th, 2001?

• Total voters

Mustang380gal

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 13, 2012
    Ohio's Amish Country
    My husband is a firefighter who gets Fire Engineering magazine. The magazine had an article a few months after 9/11 giving a firefighter perspective on all the damage after the planes hit. It talked about Building 7, and as I recall, they weren't surprised by the collapse. The fires did damage, but the shaking of the ground made things unstable, too. The way the Towers fell seemed unsurprising to them, as well.

There also was a massive fire in the post office nearby, caused by large firebrands and flaming debris. I don't know if it ended up collapsing, but water pressure was a problem, and it may have burned itself out.

GMtoblat

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 9, 2012
    Crane
    It just fell down. straight down. In a perfect little pile. Almost to perfect.
    attachment.php

View attachment 21499

Kedric

Master
    Rating - 80%
    4   1   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Grant Co.
    I remember, I even remember them talking about the melting girders at the time. I was working 2nd shift at the time, and spent all morning watching it unfold with a sick ball of sadness and rage growing in my belly.

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    So should I stock up on tin foil anticipating a shortage, or have you lot already cleared the shelves?

To answer the question: I knew about 7WTC because I was paying attention at the time. Pretty crazy how dropping a flaming building on 7WTC caused it to burn and collapse. I then found out that it was actually a lizardman conspiracy to sap and impurify our precious bodily fluids by floridating the thermite that they used to build HAARP both to seed the clouds with special rain that causes Morgellon's disease and to develop vaccines that cause autism that the Lancet mistakenly revealed, then retracted under orders from our reptilian overlords. Also, John Titor is a political prisoner.

Did I cover all the bases?

Other than Paul McCartney being dead I think you got it...Oh...And the Bilderbergers run everything....:laugh:

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    So should I stock up on tin foil anticipating a shortage, or have you lot already cleared the shelves?

To answer the question: I knew about 7WTC because I was paying attention at the time. Pretty crazy how dropping a flaming building on 7WTC caused it to burn and collapse. I then found out that it was actually a lizardman conspiracy to sap and impurify our precious bodily fluids by floridating the thermite that they used to build HAARP both to seed the clouds with special rain that causes Morgellon's disease and to develop vaccines that cause autism that the Lancet mistakenly revealed, then retracted under orders from our reptilian overlords. Also, John Titor is a political prisoner.

Did I cover all the bases?

I did not see any of this that day...well, except the #7WTC falling.

I want to go with your cable provider.

Colinb913

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 15, 2012
    Newburgh
    I knew, and I knew there was other collateral damage, but I couldn't remember the name (WTC7) specifically. I also never saw that footage. That's crazy, it fell perfectly..

ATM

will argue for sammiches.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    Crawfordsville
    If you were watching the BBC reporter get ahead of her script, you'd have known that WTC7 had fallen in plenty of time to pay attention later when it actually happened.

We'll likely never be sure exactly what happened that day, but one thing is evident to the whole world... our own government's "official story" of the events is pure fiction.

Top Bottom