• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • sartwell

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 3, 2009
    New Haven
    I went didnt buy any guns i bought a couple kvives ! i tried to trade for marlin 44 mag leveraction but just couldnt get it done
    Did anybody score big!
    No big scores, I did pickup some 223 and a couple pmags. Oh and the wife bought a big ammo can, not sure why ?

doglb

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   1
    Jul 13, 2009
    Ft. Wayne, IN
    The Ft. Wayne shows have surely dwindled in my opinion. Dont know how the other shows around the state pan out but for Ft. Wayne-its not worth the cost of parking and a ticket.

JetGirl

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 7, 2008
    N/E Corner
    I went. It was me and the hubster, the nephew (09shooter), Jay, and 1946.
    No guns for me either, but a bunch of cleaning stuff and a couple boxes of MagTech for $20 bucks each!:spend:
    Had to get a little snippy with a vendor, though.:bat:

I Like Firearms

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 6, 2009
    It was a horrible show, Glad I went with a sherriff becuase we got free parking.. Pissed I paid 6 bux to walk arund and see nothing. No "deals" Everything was just like a gun store. The only thing I got there were dirty looks

JetGirl

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 7, 2008
    N/E Corner
    It was a horrible show, Glad I went with a sherriff becuase we got free parking.. Pissed I paid 6 bux to walk arund and see nothing. No "deals" Everything was just like a gun store. The only thing I got there were dirty looks

Sorry to hear that.
    I actually had a great time.
    Must have been the company!:rockwoot:

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 1, 2009
    Grant County
    Would you believe one vendor had large pistol primers for $55.00 per thous.and saw another who had large pistol primers for $85.00 per thousand!

teddy12b

Grandmaster
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Nov 25, 2008
    The Ft. Wayne shows have surely dwindled in my opinion. Dont know how the other shows around the state pan out but for Ft. Wayne-its not worth the cost of parking and a ticket.

:+1:

Every time I've gone to one at the colliseum in the last couple years I've been disapointed and left thinking it wasn't worth the price of admission. I read this thread hoping things had changed.

Steven

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 2, 2008
    Whitley County
    :+1:

Every time I've gone to one at the colliseum in the last couple years I've been disapointed and left thinking it wasn't worth the price of admission. I read this thread hoping things had changed.

One could say the Ft Wayne show hit a new low, It's been moved to the basement.​

remymartin

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 28, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    For those who attended the show..... I was going to go Sunday looking for a good deal on an AR lower. Is it gonna be a waste of time? I know the Ft. Wayne show has been in decline for the past decade, but I was hoping to find a good deal on a lower.

Steven

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 2, 2008
    Whitley County
    For those who attended the show..... I was going to go Sunday looking for a good deal on an AR lower. Is it gonna be a waste of time? I know the Ft. Wayne show has been in decline for the past decade, but I was hoping to find a good deal on a lower.

I saw a fair number of lowers , several different makes, didn't pay attention to prices.

Cygnus

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 24, 2009
    New England

Check out the 21st Cenury tables. Some good deals there for AR folks. Ammo is reasonable as well. Plus they're advertising supporters.
    Here's a link o their FW show specials. AR lowers there too!

https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...earms/57055-fort_wayne_gun_show_specials.html

drgnrobo

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 9, 2009
    ft. wayne
    Glad I saved my money for the 1500 ,debated hard & long about going but glad I didnt.I remember when they used to have the shows in the basement but they were the best shows in my opinion ,picked up some great deals in the past in ft wayne but the 1500 gots me spoiled now

sp3worker

Expert
    Rating - 96.9%
    31   1   0
    Feb 11, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    I went, it pretty much sucked. 21st had some good deals, most others didn't. I met up with mike4sigs and hotrodtba, sold my AK to hotrodtba. I seen the most heinous violation of an M1 Garand ever. Somebody had attempted sporterizing it, there where some kind of ramped type rifle sights on it, the barrel after the handguard was reprofiled and polished, and the bottom of the barrel and gas tube(?) had been welded together. I believe he was asking $650 for it.:laugh:

hotrodtba

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jun 4, 2008
    Ossian
    I went, it pretty much sucked. 21st had some good deals, most others didn't. I met up with mike4sigs and hotrodtba, sold my AK to hotrodtba. I seen the most heinous violation of an M1 Garand ever. Somebody had attempted sporterizing it, there where some kind of ramped type rifle sights on it, the barrel after the handguard was reprofiled and polished, and the bottom of the barrel and gas tube(?) had been welded together. I believe he was asking $650 for it.:laugh:

Yea wasn't the best show by far, but not the worst either. Got a good deal on some 7.62X39 from Jahred at the 21st booth. And bought sp3worker's Vector AK. Didn't really need a 5th AK, but figured what the heck.

Had a vendor screw me out of a nice S&W Model 60. Offered him a lower price, and while I was doing this, he handed the gun to another guy and sold it to him instead. I in no way made it seem that my offer was the best I would do. I was prepared to pay his price. He just looked at me and said "Oh well". Nice job you asshat. I hope he's reading this. Thanks again. :rolleyes:

Top Bottom