• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Yeah

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 3, 2009
    Dillingham, AK
    I also hauled off a couple of their 199.98 tree stands, at the 199.98 price in the black friday ad. They were tagged as advertised.

Good for father/son hunts maybe.

Didn't check ammo prices.

atalon

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 6, 2012
    Indy
    Missed getting there tonight, silly work :):. Now to figure out if it is worth loosing some sleep in the morning to see if they have a 10/22 takedown on sale. Might have to get up long enough to call.

ol' poke

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 14, 2010
    Dick's Black Friday sale prices are being honored today!

Just picked up a 10/22 for $179, and a Rem 870 for $269.

I'm not in the market for an AR, but they're selling their Troy decked out version for $800, which is absolute robbery.

^^ THIS! :rockwoot:

ol' poke

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I picked up a 10/22 at the Washington Square store at lunch today! :rockwoot: I was really kind of surprised they still had them in stock. Nice way to spend a lunch hour, and didn't have to fight the traffic at Greenwood Park Mall! :D

bogus

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Apr 16, 2009
    Columbus area
    I picked up an 870 youth for my son at Greenwood today. Just so you guys know, you also can get $10 in points for filling out a survey on your shopping experience. Plus, if you apply for a Dick's credit card you get an additional 10% off plus double reward points. If you pay the cc off when the bill arrives it's a pretty good savings on top of a great deal.

You guys looking to pick up the Troy rifle could get another $80 off if you took a minute to apply for a card. If your leery about credit cards just cancel it once you pay your bill off.

Jason91887

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 22, 2012
    anyone know if the sale lasts through the weekend? I really want to pick up a 10/22 but i am not sure if I want to fight the friday crowds.

JeepArn

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 10, 2011
    Avon
    anyone know if the sale lasts through the weekend? I really want to pick up a 10/22 but i am not sure if I want to fight the friday crowds.

Not sure about the 10/22 pricing but the Avon store said the Troy price was only good through Friday. However, if you're up they open and midnight tonight

Mak

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 18, 2011
    Seymour
    I should have pre-ordered... Those deals are good enough to make me go shopping on black Friday :ugh: Does anybody know if you can order one at the sale price if they run out in store. It would be awful to drive an hour, fight the crowd, then go home empty handed :xmad:

SmileDocHill

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    61   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Westfield
    I have a $25 gift card from there so the urge is too great. A 10/22 for what will be to me $154. Dicks is 3 minutes from my house, I can't pass that up.

Luke76

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 25, 2012
    Lafayette
    I should have pre-ordered... Those deals are good enough to make me go shopping on black Friday :ugh: Does anybody know if you can order one at the sale price if they run out in store. It would be awful to drive an hour, fight the crowd, then go home empty handed :xmad:

I asked the guy at the gun counter this and he asked a manager that was coming over at that time. She said yes they would order them. I was asking specifically about the Troy. I hope she knew what she was talking about. The only reason I held off is because they're doing 6 mo no interest starting Friday and I like using other people's money.

Last edited:

Mak

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 18, 2011
    Seymour
    If I'm seeing this right, these guns are on sale Friday and Saturday. And if they will order them if they run out... looks like I can skip a Friday crowd and go on Saturday :yesway:

picture.php

SmileDocHill

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    61   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Westfield
    The flier we got at our house (Westfield) says that the "door buster deals" are good from 12:00 to 2:00AM. Dicks often will have better deals or additional ones that you don't really find our about until you get there but that is fine print you want to be aware of.

Top Bottom