• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    Well, at least there's now 12 people doing NFA forms, right? that won't slow anything down. We should expect absurd legislation from idiots. We just need to laugh it off and ignore it. And vote against those who support it.

japartridge

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 20, 2011
    Bloomington
    Here is a copy of what I just sent Coats:

Senator Coats,
    I am writing today in reference to the newly published Feinstein Assault Weapons Legislation; this proposed piece of Legislation is a direct attack on the Constitution of the United States of America and must not be allowed to enter into law! All law abiding citizens of these United States have a duty to protect this country and those who seek to undermine it. I would propose that Senator Feinstein is bordering on treason, and needs to be investigated as such!

The American people are reaching a breaking point and laws such as these could well tip the balance. We must defend the Constitution of the United States from all enemies foreign AND domestic.

Thank you for your time and consideration,

Jason A. Partridge
    Indiana Resident

japartridge

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 20, 2011
    Bloomington
    Well, at least there's now 12 people doing NFA forms, right? that won't slow anything down. We should expect absurd legislation from idiots. We just need to laugh it off and ignore it. And vote against those who support it.

That is what has gotten us into the mess the country is in now!!!

We must ACT!!! Let your voice and opinion be known in DC... If we don't let them know how we feel, they will just vote to silence the loudest party... we have to make sure our party is the loudest!!!!!

mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    Do you really want to trust them with it? Tell them!!!!
    Why should I? You didn't. You just stated that you wanted someone to investigate her for treason because she is putting forth legislation you don't like. You didn't even tell him to vote against it or try to stop it from reaching a vote. I'll let my legislators know my wishes in my time.

japartridge

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 20, 2011
    Bloomington
    That'll never get passed. She's an idiot.

It won't, IF WE DON'T LET IT!!!!!

Come on people crap like this will pass if we just sit around and take no action.

It doesn't take that long to send an email, print out a letter, sign it and dump it in the mail... make a phone call... we have to get active, or we will end up with no rights, and no teeth to defend ourselves!!!!!

Jarhead77

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 23, 2012
    Noblesville
    Letter sent...C'mon folks, use the voice we have. The reps make it simple to contact them. Let them hear something...It doesn't have to be eloquent...

"The honorable Sen. Feinstein is proposing legislation that attempts to circumvent the constitution."

Be respectful, but be heard!

Let them know you are not sitting in the pen with the rest of the sheep!!!

japartridge

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 20, 2011
    Bloomington
    Why should I? You didn't. You just stated that you wanted someone to investigate her for treason because she is putting forth legislation you don't like. You didn't even tell him to vote against it or try to stop it from reaching a vote. I'll let my legislators know my wishes in my time.

Did you not read the letter?

...must not be allowed to enter into law!

That seems pretty clear cut to me. If you want to delay, that's your business, just please do something!!!

Double T

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   1
    Aug 5, 2011
    Huntington
    "I am contacting you concerning Senator Feinstein's proposed "Assault Weapon Ban". I am very saddened to see our second amendment be attacked in such a way, that would include registration of semiautomatic weapons. The proponents of this AWB want to regulate and control "Military" style weapons.

Back in the revolutionary days, the citizens had Muskets and some even had breech loading firearms. The people had access to equal if not better firearms than the military of the time. The barrels were shorter, and they could be reloaded and ready to fire faster than the British firearms or cannons.

Today, semiautomatic weapons are essential to our freedom. Whether used for sport, hobby, or defense; these weapons are needed to be unregulated. The fear of military style weapons is founded in the fact that the people have the power, and not the state. And that is exactly what our founding fathers had in mind during the revolution.

The people need to have every means available to defend themselves against tyranny, not just their neighbor.

History shows that any dictator wants registration of firearms before confiscation, and then after confiscation the people are no longer free. Hitler, Stalin, even look at China to see this evidenced.

I would appreciate you promptly voting no, and even filibustering this atrocious piece of legislation. Let the people remain free. "

GunnerDan

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 16, 2012
    Clark County Indiana
    I will NEVER register a single weapon that I own, I dont care one damn bit about ANY Unconstitutional AWB... Try and come and take them... I will leave my comment at that...

Gunner

japartridge

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 20, 2011
    Bloomington
    "I am contacting you concerning Senator Feinstein's proposed "Assault Weapon Ban". I am very saddened to see our second amendment be attacked in such a way, that would include registration of semiautomatic weapons. The proponents of this AWB want to regulate and control "Military" style weapons.

Back in the revolutionary days, the citizens had Muskets and some even had breech loading firearms. The people had access to equal if not better firearms than the military of the time. The barrels were shorter, and they could be reloaded and ready to fire faster than the British firearms or cannons.

Today, semiautomatic weapons are essential to our freedom. Whether used for sport, hobby, or defense; these weapons are needed to be unregulated. The fear of military style weapons is founded in the fact that the people have the power, and not the state. And that is exactly what our founding fathers had in mind during the revolution.

The people need to have every means available to defend themselves against tyranny, not just their neighbor.

History shows that any dictator wants registration of firearms before confiscation, and then after confiscation the people are no longer free. Hitler, Stalin, even look at China to see this evidenced.

I would appreciate you promptly voting no, and even filibustering this atrocious piece of legislation. Let the people remain free. "
    ^^^^^^^^^

:yesway: This is what we need!!! :+1: Thank you!!!

No one says you have to march on DC, or be a literary giant, just put your thoughts and feelings on paper (virtual or physical) and BE HEARD!!

japartridge

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 20, 2011
    Bloomington
    I will NEVER register a single weapon that I own, I dont care one damn bit about ANY Unconstitutional AWB... Try and come and take them... I will leave my comment at that...

Gunner

Great, now put that on paper and mail it!!!!!

Our Government must know that this would be a tipping point and could spell disaster for the country!

Top Bottom