• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • japartridge

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 20, 2011
    Bloomington
    I just posted this in another thread.. I think we as a group should look into doing it...

OK all, how about we draft a bill for the House of Representatives to try Obama, Feinstein and some of the others for treason...

According to this it should be doable.... then we just need to pressure the reps to actually go through with it!

Bringing Charges Against Executive or Judicial Members - Life123

I would like nothing more than the above to be impeached!

puzzlecrack

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 21, 2012
    ALL OF US need to be contacting our representatives in congress to let our voices be heard!!! This is an all out assault on the Constitution of the United States and we must treat it as such!

Find your rep The United States House of Representatives · House.gov
    Find your Senator U.S. Senate: Senators Home

Email them, call them, write them... we need to flood our members of congress to let them know that this violation will not be tolerated!

The time for action is now... we cannot sit idly by and watch the rest of our freedoms be taken from us!

This is what everyone, EVERYONE, needs to do. I wrote both last week and am calling both tomorrow.

Vic_Mackey

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 14, 2009
    Beastside
    So where exactly is the list of these terrible firearms she wants to include? Also, don't get me started on the statement she made about LOOKING AT PICTURES OF GUNS TO MAKE HER DECISION! Jesus H....how can....i don't get it....

Yodes

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    Noble County
    Lets say that she were to create a feminist utopia, a police state where men would have no right. What keeps the military then from taking over? Does she really think that she could control the military?

At some point those with guns would take power. No cop or military personnel would put up with such idiots in power.

That's what U.N. troops are for. A simple three step process: (1) Disarm private citizens, (2) Eliminate U.S. Military and Police, (3) Use foreigners to police our streets.

Trooper

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    That's what U.N. troops are for. A simple three step process: (1) Disarm private citizens, (2) Eliminate U.S. Military and Police, (3) Use foreigners to police our streets.

Yeah, until the UN troops decide that they can over throw our politicians. And then put one of theirs in charge.

The real problem is that the left would hate it far more than we would. Look at the outrage over how cops treat black men today. Think that the Baptist Ministers Association would sit by, just because some demcorat is charge, and let UN cops beat the crap out of young black men? Or have UN troops gun down blacks in the streets?

BTW, do you even think that the UN could disarm black men?

avboiler11

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 12, 2011
    New Albany
    The UN does not have a standing army.

The UN relies on member nations volunteering forces for their peacekeeping missions.

The UN could not stop genocide in Darfur, piracy in Somalia, or civil war in Libya and Syria...do people REALLY think the UN could garner enough volunteer 'peacekeepers' to forcefully occupy the United States of America?

Phil502

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Sep 4, 2008
    NW Indiana

The UN relies on member nations volunteering forces for their peacekeeping missions.

The UN could not stop genocide in Darfur, piracy in Somalia, or civil war in Libya and Syria...do people REALLY think the UN could garner enough volunteer 'peacekeepers' to forcefully occupy the United States of America?

could not......or would not?

Trooper

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0

I have worked with UN troops. Most are third world idiots. More interested in rape and plunder than being a professional.

Few countries can field more than a few thousand troops anyway. Britain now has a total force that is half the size of the US Marines.

China might be able to field a sizable army. And so could India. But neither has the discipline of the US. Think that Obama trusts either country to not overthrow him?

j706

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    60   0   1
    Dec 4, 2008
    Lizton
    All the jazz in this stupid bill would't stop one single gun crime...not one! This crap makes me madder than hell!:xmad:

Trooper

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    All the jazz in this stupid bill would't stop one single gun crime...not one!

And most of it depends on you being will to go along with it. If the gun public refuses, they do not have the balls to make you.

Like everything else the left does, it is mostly talk. Like an old lion, it tries to scare its prey to death as it can not outright kill it.

japartridge

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 20, 2011
    Bloomington
    All the jazz in this stupid bill would't stop one single gun crime...not one! This crap makes me madder than hell!:xmad:

then tell your reps about it!! make calls, write letters, send emails, etc.. we have to be proactive and let the .gov know that we will not tolerate any additional encroachments on our rights!

Bennettjh

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Columbus
    then tell your reps about it!! make calls, write letters, send emails, etc.. we have to be proactive and let the .gov know that we will not tolerate any additional encroachments on our rights!

This!^^^^^^^^^^ Every time I think about it, I write my reps and express my feelings towards Dumbsteins AWB.

j706

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    60   0   1
    Dec 4, 2008
    Lizton

Oh believe me I have and will continue to do so.

Top Bottom